Team-BHP - Ladakh -sept 07
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Travelogues (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/)
-   -   Ladakh -sept 07 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/29556-ladakh-sept-07-a.html)

Hi guys i visited ladakh last month,here are some of the pictures,story and details are coming soon.

@#15#

[COLOR=#ff4400][/COLOR]

Heaven!

BTW how much was the post-photography involvement in the appearence of these lovely photographs. The color of the sky suggests that there was some! Just pulling your leg, nice snaps.

Wow! Wow !
Fantastic pics.
U went in your Accent?

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1100D (Post 582347)
Heaven!

BTW how much was the post-photography involvement in the appearence of these lovely photographs. The color of the sky suggests that there was some! Just pulling your leg, nice snaps.

Only levels in some pics have been altered expect that pics are all original

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpzen (Post 582352)
Wow! Wow !
Fantastic pics.
U went in your Accent?

No sir i went in a innova

As in Contrast Brightness Color (R B G) levels?

The last pic is awesome, however the feeling of being there would be a feeling best felt!

Did you park your vehicle at the magnetic point? What happens?

No words to describe, Just fantastic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1100D (Post 582368)
As in Contrast Brightness Color (R B G) levels?

The last pic is awesome, however the feeling of being there would be a feeling best felt!

Yes i was referring to rgb levels

I edited my post and am not sure if you saw it! here goes

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1100D (Post 582375)
I edited my post and am not sure if you saw it! here goes

They say the vehicle moves on its own when parked in neutral,we tried it but could not figure out the magnetic effect,to me it seemed like the car was moving due to incline.

Since it says "Defies Gravity" I guess they would like to point that the vehicle will move up an incline in neutral. If it moves down the incline, you could have just put a sticky note to this, "I am coming back to sue this board!"

Quote:

Originally Posted by .anshuman (Post 582382)
They say the vehicle moves on its own when parked in neutral,we tried it but could not figure out the magnetic effect,to me it seemed like the car was moving due to incline.

My father-in-law used to serve in the Indian Army,and he was posted in Siachen for many many years. He has been to ladakh quite a few times,and he told me about this phenomenon where on this open stretch of road, a vehicle (turned off) will move due to the magnetic pull of the earth. Apparently, the magnetic axis of the earth has one point at that spot,hence even on a flat road, a car will move due to the effect of the magenetic pole.

really interesting..!

Surely a place to visit atleast once in a lifetime. How far is it from Delhi by road and which route you took? Rohtang pass et all? Pictures are just amazing and which camera was it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobike008 (Post 582995)
Surely a place to visit atleast once in a lifetime. How far is it from Delhi by road and which route you took? Rohtang pass et all? Pictures are just amazing and which camera was it?

The entire trip was around 3000kms,we route we took was ggn-delhi-chd-manali-leh-kargil-drass-sonamarg-srinagar-jammu-jalandhar-ludhiana-ambala-delhi-ggn.

The camera used is sony H9 at manual mode.

Hi Anshuman

Fantastic place to visit..

In 2005 we drove all the way from bangalore to ladakh & back. We did it in 21days & covered around 8000Kms.
I think for any one who loves travelling Ladakh had to be "the Best place to Visit".

This year we are planning to drive to Uttaranchal.

The route we took was,
Bangalore - Hyderabad - Nagpur - Narsinghapur - Gwalior - Jhansi - Agra - Delhi - Manali - Leh( covered Pengantso, Nubra valley, etc)- Kargil - Srinagar - Jammu - Amritsar - Delhi - Bangalore.