Team-BHP - Delhi- Bangalore - Ernakulam -Bangalore- Delhi
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Travelogues (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/)
-   -   Delhi- Bangalore - Ernakulam -Bangalore- Delhi (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/30463-delhi-bangalore-ernakulam-bangalore-delhi.html)

Hi Friends, just as my user name suggests I have personally driven quite a lot in india and abroad. Some of finest trips has been driving from Delhi to bangalore and back. I have driven this stretch atleast 7 times . If anyone needs help in planning driving trips, where to stop , hotel info etc in India pls do write to me and I shall be pleased to answer you. I currently live in Pune and will be driving to Delhi on the 27th Oct 07 via Gujrat,Rajasthan and back via Agra Gwalior, Indore ,Nashik and then to Pune.
cheers

Drivealot, This is not the right section to post this message...Infact, it will be better if you reply to people'e query in the appropriate thread...Also read the rules before posting..

Mods, pls change it to appropriate section..

Abhi

@AKROY why the hostility bro.
There is always a better way of putting your point across.
Chill

No offence meant

@Drivealot Why not write a Travelogue detailing one of your experience Delhi-Blr-Delhi?

that will be really beneficial to the members

Quote:

Originally Posted by isacM (Post 608837)
@Drivealot Why not write a Travelogue detailing one of your experience Delhi-Blr-Delhi?

Yeah thats a good idea..
DriveAlot please do that...I'm really keen to read that travelogue as i wish to do that trip sometime in future.

Seven times between Bangalore & Delhi ?!? Wow, you must have a lot of stories to tell ! :)

@Drivealot - it would be great if you could give some details about the trips e.g time of the year, vehicle taken, problems faced, memorable events, must visit places etc. BTW I have also traveled quite a lot in India, but 7 times between Delhi and Bangalore is amazing. You surely must be a guide book of road travel in India :).

Welcome to TBHP Drivealot, now we have someone who is really a cross states expert:). Do post a detailed travelouge of one of your trip North-South

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpzen (Post 608843)
Yeah thats a good idea..
DriveAlot please do that...I'm really keen to read that travelogue as i wish to do that trip sometime in future.

Hi Prajesh, Sincere appologies for replying so late as I just got back yesterday from my long tour to Delhi and back. I drove to delhi in my Tuscon and believe me this vehicle is awesome. The control you get even on high speeds is super. During the next two weeks i will post some of my experiences (both good and bad ones) I have had while driving in India. Please pardon me till then.
Warm Rgds
Narayan

Hi drivealot,
I hope you're a bit of a shutter bug too. With such great travelling under your belt, it'd be great to see your photo blogs of different trips.

And next time you come to Ernakulam, you're most welcome to be my guest.

Keep driving.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drivealot (Post 628164)
Hi Prajesh, Sincere appologies for replying so late as I just got back yesterday from my long tour to Delhi and back. I drove to delhi in my Tuscon and believe me this vehicle is awesome. The control you get even on high speeds is super. During the next two weeks i will post some of my experiences (both good and bad ones) I have had while driving in India. Please pardon me till then.
Warm Rgds
Narayan

Narayan
Good to hear from u..Tucson is a great vehicle with a very responsive engine.. Torque, Torque :)
Take your time and post the pics with your experiences.