Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st January 2008, 19:11   #16
Senior - BHPian

Nice Report

Hai Pankaj,

Great report and nice pictures. As already pointed out, some more photos would be nice.

Reminded me of my (2005 June Fusion ) family trip (2500 kms) to Uttranchal and back in 2005 and 4500 kms trip I did from Ahmedabad to Cochin and back. 6000 kms on a Fusion, I think one of the longest I have come across.

Great reading your graphic report.

--Ramky
------------
Old 2nd February 2008, 17:25   #17

Hi Ramky,

Good to see you on this forum mate. I normally try to keep track of most of your trip logs (done either by Fusion or Scorpio). Your 2005 Ahmedabad-Cochin trip log was quite helpful when I did the trip. Btw, this was my fourth 4000+ km trip by Fusion.

I did post few more pics in trailing reply section of this thread. Few more pics I shall be posting with Part-II of the travelogue.

---pankaj
Old 2nd February 2008, 18:48   #18
Senior - BHPian

Hey great report pankaj and pics too and i should say that was one long trip and i think its being a habit for you to go on your 4K trips like this. So what's next?
Old 21st October 2008, 19:24   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueDreamer View Post
Written excellently and thanks a lot for the very nice pics. This trip reminds me of the trip by ferrari_fan's Driving Trip across India covering 8000 Kms, 25 Days - India by Road @ SkyScraperCity.

@Mods: Please delete the link if linking to external sites / forums is not allowed.
that link is one of the most wonderful of travelogues.

It the mega of mega travelogues and deserves to be on tbhp as well.
Old 22nd October 2008, 11:44   #20
BHPian

Hey!!! You guys have earned cherished memories I am sure.... A very "warm" account.... Kind of motivates you to drive off into the hills!!

Hey... By the way, how did the fusion hold out??? Any issues that you may have observed (with regard to mountain driving)??
Old 25th April 2011, 19:11   #21

Re: 6000 kms road trip travelogue (Mumbai-HP-Punjab-Jammu-Raj.-Ahmedabad-Mumbai)-PART

Hey Brilliant Buddy : I am planning to take the Mumbai -Amabji =Jaipur-Chandigar- amritsar- dalhousie-dharmsahala- manali-simla -delhi -mumbai

beginning May 12th any tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pankaj1126 View Post
THE TRIP: MUMBAI-CHITTORGARH-PANIPAT-MANDI-MANALI-ROHTANG PASS-DHARMSALA-AMRITSAR-VAISHNO DEVI-NANGAL-KALKA-SHIMLA-JAIPUR-RANTHAMBORE-AHMEDABAD-MUMBAI
==================================
PART2 (to be continued)- (Amritsar-Vaishno Devi-Nangal-Shimla-Jaipur-Ranthambore-Ahmedabad-Mumbai)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks