Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st May 2008, 02:16   #16
Senior - BHPian

Some pics!

Guys, some pics of our trip!
Attached Thumbnails
An Incredible Road trip from Pune to Kerala! - Revisited the second time!-gaganbawda.jpg  

An Incredible Road trip from Pune to Kerala! - Revisited the second time!-gaganbawda2.jpg  

An Incredible Road trip from Pune to Kerala! - Revisited the second time!-gaganbawda3.jpg  

An Incredible Road trip from Pune to Kerala! - Revisited the second time!-gaganbawda5.jpg  

Old 1st May 2008, 02:29   #17
Senior - BHPian

More pics!

Some more pics of our trip!!
Attached Thumbnails
An Incredible Road trip from Pune to Kerala! - Revisited the second time!-goa-border.jpg  

An Incredible Road trip from Pune to Kerala! - Revisited the second time!-goa-border2.jpg  

An Incredible Road trip from Pune to Kerala! - Revisited the second time!-goa.jpg  

An Incredible Road trip from Pune to Kerala! - Revisited the second time!-nh17.jpg  

Old 1st May 2008, 02:48   #18
Senior - BHPian

Pics!

More pics taken during our Kerala trip!
Attached Thumbnails
An Incredible Road trip from Pune to Kerala! - Revisited the second time!-ahutinudipi.jpg  

An Incredible Road trip from Pune to Kerala! - Revisited the second time!-karwar.jpg  

An Incredible Road trip from Pune to Kerala! - Revisited the second time!-sky.jpg  

An Incredible Road trip from Pune to Kerala! - Revisited the second time!-tvm2.jpg  

An Incredible Road trip from Pune to Kerala! - Revisited the second time!-varkala.jpg  

Old 1st May 2008, 03:05   #19
Senior - BHPian

Some more snaps!!

Team, hope you all like the pics!
Attached Thumbnails
An Incredible Road trip from Pune to Kerala! - Revisited the second time!-chevy.jpg  

An Incredible Road trip from Pune to Kerala! - Revisited the second time!-karnataka-border.jpg  

An Incredible Road trip from Pune to Kerala! - Revisited the second time!-karwar-6.jpg  

An Incredible Road trip from Pune to Kerala! - Revisited the second time!-kerala6.jpg  

An Incredible Road trip from Pune to Kerala! - Revisited the second time!-varkala2.jpg  

Old 1st May 2008, 03:21   #20
Senior - BHPian

Amazing highways!!!

Some amazing highways en-route to Kerala!!!
Attached Thumbnails
An Incredible Road trip from Pune to Kerala! - Revisited the second time!-nh4.jpg  

An Incredible Road trip from Pune to Kerala! - Revisited the second time!-nh17c.jpg  

An Incredible Road trip from Pune to Kerala! - Revisited the second time!-nh4f.jpg  

An Incredible Road trip from Pune to Kerala! - Revisited the second time!-nh17b.jpg  

An Incredible Road trip from Pune to Kerala! - Revisited the second time!-karwar5.jpg  

An Incredible Road trip from Pune to Kerala! - Revisited the second time!-nh4g.jpg  

An Incredible Road trip from Pune to Kerala! - Revisited the second time!-kerala3.jpg  

Old 1st May 2008, 03:38   #21
Senior - BHPian

Good pics!

Some more snaps for all of you!
Attached Thumbnails
An Incredible Road trip from Pune to Kerala! - Revisited the second time!-goa4.jpg  

An Incredible Road trip from Pune to Kerala! - Revisited the second time!-goa5.jpg  

An Incredible Road trip from Pune to Kerala! - Revisited the second time!-coastguardcochin.jpg  

An Incredible Road trip from Pune to Kerala! - Revisited the second time!-tvm4.jpg  

An Incredible Road trip from Pune to Kerala! - Revisited the second time!-tvm10.jpg  

An Incredible Road trip from Pune to Kerala! - Revisited the second time!-tvm8.jpg  

Old 1st May 2008, 10:56   #22
Senior - BHPian

Wow ! Nice pics along with a decent writeup brother. Amazing pics and did u by chance take the NH4 from Bangalore to Pune on your way back? If so then are there still small stretches of horrid road or for an otherwise nice tarmac.
Old 2nd May 2008, 10:17   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VJ_MAVRICK View Post
Wow ! Nice pics along with a decent writeup brother. Amazing pics and did u by chance take the NH4 from Bangalore to Pune on your way back? If so then are there still small stretches of horrid road or for an otherwise nice tarmac.
Thanks VJ_Mavrick. These pics were taken with my N70.

On my way back, I took the NH4 towards the latter part of my journey. But I did not touch Bangalore. There are horrible roads near Yellapur, near Hubli on NH17. My crashguard got bent and the screws came off when I fell in a pothole. The lorry traffic is to be blamed for this pathetic condition of the roads.

NH4 was amazing. The only problem was that it was very dark with no reflectors on the roads or dividers. We had a terrible time with my stock headlights. By God's grace, we made it to Belgaum, without any untoward incidents by 8pm and halted for the night.
Old 2nd May 2008, 11:39   #24
rippergeo

brilliant pics man! love them. jealous!

Old 2nd May 2008, 11:59   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippergeo View Post
Thanks Rippergeo, I too fell in love with the snaps when I saw it on my laptop. I never thought it would turn out so good. Hats off to Nokia for making such a wonderful phone!!!
Old 2nd May 2008, 12:02   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippergeo View Post
Most of these pics were taken by my wifey dear!!! I was very busy driving!
Old 2nd May 2008, 12:43   #27
Senior - BHPian

Nice pics.. Sad to hear that the Yellapura stretch is still in a bad shape. I had the misfortune of driving on this stretch at around 10pm in the night in Dec 2005 with mining trucks for company
Old 2nd May 2008, 12:51   #28
BHPian

Oh...man. Amazing pictures & great write up. post them all & if posssible add the locations too.
Old 2nd May 2008, 13:51   #29
BHPian

Beautiful snaps really. The west coast is all green and mossy again after the summer rains..
Old 2nd May 2008, 14:00   #30
BHPian

Fantastic chevy_lover. The pictures are beautiful. I want to do a South circuit sooner than later now

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks