Team-BHP - Boodipadaga Discovered-Thrilling Trip
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Travelogues (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/)
-   -   Boodipadaga Discovered-Thrilling Trip (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/40183-boodipadaga-discovered-thrilling-trip-2.html)

Pavan,

Awsome photos, love the last one esp. is your safari a 4x4 ?

thanks srini,

Wait till my 45 degree tilted safari pics are uploaded.

There are some more to come.

@Pavan: I can manage the bookings through the State Govt. Can you please tell em the contact person name and number. It would be very helpful. The park is under state govt or central?

Quote:

Originally Posted by wanderernomad (Post 846799)
@Pavan: I can manage the bookings through the State Govt. Can you please tell em the contact person name and number. It would be very helpful. The park is under state govt or central?

Kindly give me time till weekend for the number and name, i'll be glad to do so:thumbs up

The park is under state govt., control

The night fall at budipadaga and this was the first time we've stayed in a wilderness quite away from civilisation.

Peek out of your window through the forest you can see some nice light work going on, so many fire flies, lots of deer eyes popping out of thick bushes.
Whoa.. What a feeling.

The next day morining we travel to k gudi for our next forest safari, Again travel through winding roads reach there see some preserved tigers in formaldehyde solution. Sad but found out later that these were found dead and later preserved.

K-gudi safari was not that entertaining since that forest looks so much travelled as we also have jungle lodges and resorts operating day in and day out.
Seeing traffic around its not any fun.

We see some waterhole some monkeys around and some deers roaming about, that's it.

we return back to budipadaga and felt that its better to get into a forest roads thats not taken frequently.

We make one large group and start getting into the forest, ah what nice feeling.

I indulged in getting into the forest in the Safari and did some exploring though. Good to get a whiff of fresh air and some rubber burning.

wow , nice pics , boodpadaga is a great place, we( myself & 4 friends had gone to this place in April 97 for a wildlife census were in the same guest house at that time for 3 days and then another 3 days in Bedukuli & 1 day in Kgudi, amazing places ,we were so exited that were were in the same guest house from where veerappan escaped when he was captive,

we used to trek daily in different route with a forest guard and note down the animal movements and take tiger pugsmarks etc ,
a day before we went there an elephant had killed a villager and police had come for investigations, Veerappan was still around that area at that time :) as forest officials had told us that there could be a news about his arrest soon. ( bad sadly police station in bedukuli was attacked after a week and guns were stolen )

Pavan did u visit Bedukuli? it is also a very nice , thick forest more hilly compared to Boodipadaga