Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st December 2009, 09:38   #76
BHPian

DRIVOBLOG - Talk with Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian20 View Post
Nice Log buddy! Amazing photos and very nice and cheeky comments. Thanks for sharing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by srikanthpotluri View Post
amazing log buddy, and yeah!!!awesome pictures with nice quotes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordmanchau View Post
Your DRIVOBLOG is too involving. Great write up. You talked about a Kolkata-Goa trip in Q4 2009, did you take that trip up?
Share more photos if you have . Cheerss!! and a very happy new year. Have fun.
Thanks and HNY 2010 to you too!

Yes I drove Kolkata to all the way upto Mumbai but gave Goa a Miss. (Not enough 'Miss' to go with me to Goa then). Instead I drove to Jaisalmer, Chandigarh, Hrishikesh and Siliguri

DRIVOBLOG is an instinctive desire to reach out to those unknown territories that inspire and showcase the best, worst and the candid of all that is there. This is no Motorcycle Diary or Travelogue.

"DRIVOBLOG - Talk with Pictures"
Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
This post raises one query, Have you thought of becoming a Fashion Photographer ? Not only Miss Kerala, you'll be surrounded by the Miss's of All States
Nothing beats that Profession.
Old 31st December 2009, 11:51   #77
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by btirthankar View Post
Yes I drove Kolkata to all the way upto Mumbai but gave Goa a Miss. (Not enough 'Miss' to go with me to Goa then). Instead I drove to Jaisalmer, Chandigarh, Hrishikesh and Siliguri
Okay , I went through that thread already.
Any more coming up in new year?
Old 1st January 2010, 21:00   #78
Distinguished - BHPian

Basu, you really did something to me my reposting those pictures of Miss Kerala in the last couple of posts ago.

Can you please pass on her coordinates to me?
Old 2nd January 2010, 08:21   #79
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Basu, you really did something to me my reposting those pictures of Miss Kerala in the last couple of posts ago.

I'm trying to visit Hyderabad for the purposes.
Old 2nd January 2010, 08:22   #80
BHPian

Quote:
Okay , I went through that thread already.
Any more coming up in new year?
There are more than 10 in the queue.
Old 2nd January 2010, 12:35   #81
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post

hehe.. pandeyji, now don't get stuck to the previous page of this thread!!!
but those pics were really nice.

Quote:
I'm trying to visit Hyderabad for the purposes.
When ? do let us know

Quote:
There are more than 10 in the queue.
cool!! that would be awesome. Hope we will have 10 more interesting DRIVOBLOG to read through.
Old 16th January 2010, 21:33   #82
BHPian

Hyderabad - Goa uncharted route

Very engrossing info from informed people. Keep up the good work.

I am planning next month HYD - GOA on the following route..

Via outer ring road through Bandlaguda left before Chilkur onto Moinabad – Appa Reddy Guda - Chevella – Manneguda – take left onto Pargi – take right to Bamraspet - go straight onto – Kodangal – straight onto SH 16 – Ganga Ravapalli - take right before Gurmatkal junction – continue onto SH 16 - (try bypass for SH 51 to continue onto SH 16 bypassing Yadgir town ) – SH 16 / 15 via Khanapur – Hattigudur onto SH 19 – through Shorapur – Kumbarpet - take right before Devapur onto Talikot Road - Talikota on SH 60 – take left for Muddebihal – go straight on SH 60 via Tangdgi (find out if short cut to Bagalkot is available else ) – take right after Krishna River from SH 60 to SH 44 – via Sangam – take right touch NH 13 – continue on NH 13 – take left onto SH 133 - via Bevur continue onto SH 133 go straight via Kaulpet / Bagalkot (alternate continue onto SH 133 – take right on SH 20 – take left touching SH 133 again – touch Sigikeri - go straight onto SH 57 - take left on SH 20 coming up in front of Kaulpet ) – go straight through Gaddanakeri - cross NH 218 – continue on SH 20 to Kaladgi – go straight to touch Lokapur – go straight on SH 20 – cross Gudgop - onto Yargatti – continue onto SH 20 – touch Nesargi – Sulebhavi - Marihal - Pant Balekundri – Sambra – Basavan Kudchi - to Belgaum - take left to touch NH 4A via Shahapur – Hindwadi - Angol – Udyambag – Majagaon - take right at Piranwadi onto SH 54 – Machhe – Kinaye - go straight onto SH 54 - Jamboti – take right to SH 31 - Kanakumbi – SH 31 – touching Surla - Chorla - Anjunem – Satari onto Sanquelim ( Sankali) onto NH 4A to take right turn to Ribander

Can somebody give me 'advance knowledge' of 'after wisdom' regarding the road condition. I will be travelling in Indica DLE 2000 model with 90K plus on the odo with original engine and just the missus for company (who is pure housewife) and cover the distance morn to eve, same day.
Old 19th January 2010, 21:26   #83
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by refaircargo View Post
Very engrossing info from informed people. Keep up the good work.

I am planning next month HYD - GOA on the following route..
refaircargo, Though I am not the best person in this forum to advise on HYD-GOA trip, I must state that the route you have mentioned may not be very feasible. Instead I would advise you to go through some of older threads by using the search function where numerous discussions by experts on this route have taken place.

Quote:
cool!! that would be awesome. Hope we will have 10 more interesting DRIVOBLOG to read through.
The backlogs are increasing!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks