Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th July 2008, 00:40   #91
Distinguished - BHPian

I have often been accused of taking too long to finish my stories or even building up tension and suspense for no apparent reason. This time I decided to finsih my story live and full-speed ahead.

This time I have finished my travelogue in a record time of 2 days flat. I hope I did not disappoint any of the readers and have lived up to your expectations.
Keep those comments coming, I enjoy each and every one of them.

Thanks very much for enjoying my weekend with me and letting me relive my moments.

Sam

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 24th July 2008 at 00:42.
Sam Kapasi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th July 2008, 00:56   #92
BHPian

Sam bhai, your stories never fail to delight. You find delight in the smallest of things and inspire others to do so too

Last edited by aah78 : 24th July 2008 at 03:00. Reason: Edited on request. LOL.
Old 24th July 2008, 00:59   #93
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
I have often been accused of taking too long to finish my stories or even building up tension and suspense for no apparent reason. This time I decided to finsih my story live and full-speed ahead.

This time I have finished my travelogue in a record time of 2 days flat. I hope I did not disappoint any of the readers and have lived up to your expectations.
Keep those comments coming, I enjoy each and every one of them.

Thanks very much for enjoying my weekend with me and letting me relive my moments.

Sam
All I have done today, Read you Stories, this one and the one about christmas in Bavaria.

Like I said earlier, I envy your writing skills, the way you put down your thoughts and experiences on paper or in this case online is amazing, I wish I could do that. Reading makes me feel that I am there and one can really feel the emotions, Great job Sam, and a great surprize, Good luck
Old 24th July 2008, 01:18   #94
BHPian

Very well written Sam! I was reading it the whole day too always refreshing the page to see any new inputs!

A lot of emotion going into every single minute detail
Old 24th July 2008, 01:53   #95
LLL
BHPian

Sam - Great travelogue. awesome pics. Reminded me of my days in hamburg and now you have stirred the onsite bug...

One additional thing - its really courageous on your part to post pics of jenny and her family on a public forum. That probably reflects on the confidence that you have in your relationship with them.

Now looking forward to your berlin travelogue...
Old 24th July 2008, 02:14   #96
BHPian

Sam- Awsome. If and When you 2 have kids, these blogs will be special to them. I happened to chance upon on of the letters that my dad wrote to my mom when they were engaged. I have preserved it. I'm not sure whether everyone will agree but it was special to me.

Like someone said above, you are lucky in more than one ways but the best part is your ability to put your emotions and feelings on paper to time freeze them.

I love the Yeti life.
Old 24th July 2008, 02:39   #97
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
This time I have finished my travelogue in a record time of 2 days flat.
Most unfortunate for me.
Now the story is already finished before I could even start.

I am very sorry everyone, I just caught up reading through this/my story myself lol. I am very very busy working since Sam left and thus haven't made it to post anything yet BUT of course, I will have my bit to say as well. Tomorrow I promise!
TheOne® is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th July 2008, 03:00   #98
BHPian

hey Sam really nice writeup about your trip! the photos are great. helps us picture your journey and experiences step by step so waiting for your next one take care ..
Old 24th July 2008, 03:04   #99
Senior - BHPian

Sam, again a great one from you. Actually, I was thinking of posting a 'Where has the Yeti vanished' thread just before you posted this.

Also, you took me back several years, I pulled this stunt of on my then GF(now wife). She used to go to her house on weekends and return on Monday mornings. I woke up very early on a Monday morning, took a Super fast(bus) and landed up at the bus stand in her town(couldn't go to her house, that would have been trouble), with no idea which bus she was going to take. I did find her, and the joy on her face was priceless !! We came back to our workplace together. But the direct consequence of this surprise visit was that she expected a repeat performance every other Monday. Needless to say, I happily obliged. My friends used to think I was nuts !!

Last edited by kuttapan : 24th July 2008 at 03:05.
Old 24th July 2008, 05:25   #100
Senior - BHPian

Sam, what's all this talk about moving Jenny's things to India? Is it what I'm thinking it is ?
Old 24th July 2008, 06:37   #101
BHPian

Hey Sam, last time when I wrote a blog to GTO (this Jeep one) he had asked me whether can I define love? But you have defined it by this story.

Have not got time to read this Blog, will hunt for some time and read it in a stretch.

Last edited by vinayvtec : 24th July 2008 at 06:40.
Old 24th July 2008, 07:12   #102
BHPian

First time i see a lil worry/awkwardness/apprehension (can't find exact word) in Sam sir's pics at TheOne's home.

I am feeling romantic too now.
(I used to be a hopeless romantic- now i am hopeless romantically. )

Last edited by BIKeINSTEIN : 24th July 2008 at 07:27.
Old 24th July 2008, 09:36   #103
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by straight6 View Post
Sam, what's all this talk about moving Jenny's things to India? Is it what I'm thinking it is ?
You cannot possibly think that we can do this for the rest of our lives na? Live 7000 kms apart?
Old 24th July 2008, 09:45   #104
ECM
BHPian

Sam now I understand why you wrote(but watch this space)in your location!I really enjoyed reading this post of yours,truly amazing.Thanks for sharing your wonderful moments with us Sam,I again wish you and Jenny all the best,keep the flow of love flowing n Be blessed.
This line is for both of you,
"Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. "

Last edited by ECM : 24th July 2008 at 09:48.
Old 24th July 2008, 09:53   #105
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIKeINSTEIN View Post
First time i see a lil worry/awkwardness/apprehension (can't find exact word) in Sam sir's pics at TheOne's home.

Hello Sir, how are you?
I'm the first Asian guy you ever spoke to in your life? Really?
By the way, I'm gonna take away your daughter from here to India.
Goodbye.

You try those 4 lines in succession with a professional hunter who owns many guns. But take a picture of your face just before you say those things. Then you will see what I mean.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks