Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th August 2008, 01:56   #16
Senior - BHPian

Nice review, i went to kasauli last month. Even i normally tae the ramgarh route, its so much better to avoid zirakpur.

We stayed at kasauli resorts for a couple of days, it was my first time there. Monkey point is a must visit the next time youre there. I wasnt expecting this but its a very step uphill step climb to the top of the hill, took out all my energy to reach the top. Although it was very relaxing up there, i slept for an hour outside the temple on the benches hehe such was the 'mausam'.
Old 18th August 2008, 11:52   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche View Post
Nice review, i went to kasauli last month. Even i normally tae the ramgarh route, its so much better to avoid zirakpur.

We stayed at kasauli resorts for a couple of days, it was my first time there. Monkey point is a must visit the next time youre there. I wasnt expecting this but its a very step uphill step climb to the top of the hill, took out all my energy to reach the top. Although it was very relaxing up there, i slept for an hour outside the temple on the benches hehe such was the 'mausam'.
Very true, monkey point is a great place. We did that when we visited kasauli a couple of years ago. This was the second trip. I feel kasauli is a great place away from the menace at regular hill stations like shimla.

btw, did you take your mitsu 3000gt there

Naman
Old 18th August 2008, 20:56   #18
Senior - BHPian

That is irrelevant naman. WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naman View Post
btw, did you take your mitsu 3000gt there

Naman

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks