Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th September 2008, 15:58   #16
Senior - BHPian

nice pic of tasty waitress...err..mexican fare.
sidz, you have made our expectations very wild.
Old 8th September 2008, 16:09   #17
BHPian

Next stop - Dolphin Mall

The next weekend I went to Dolphin mall. Dolphin, by the way, is the official mascot of Miami city.

When I landed at the mall, I was not too impressed by the size of it since this was my first visit to an American mall & I had expected something of much larger proportions. But once I entered the place, I was just taken aback by the vastness that lay inside. I spent a full 6 hours inside & still I had not seen it completely. I was more interested in the musical instruments section since I play the drums & was astounded to find the variety on display. All the famous makers of musical instruments were there like Gibson, Yamaha, Tama, Korg, Pearl etc. I spent about an hour inside the drums section & picked up a couple of drum books from there.

I also saw a showroom of Wilson's leather boutique there & picked up a nice Guns-n-Roses leather jacket. I was later disappointed to see that this jacket had a "Made in China" tag to it. I consoled myself saying that everything is now made in China so what the heck. The food mall section of the mall housed some of the best of world cuisines with a major focus on South American food. Sharing some snaps from this place below.
Attached Thumbnails
Flashback to Miami(beautiful machines & beautiful bodies) & glimpses of Chicago-dscn0350.jpg  

Flashback to Miami(beautiful machines & beautiful bodies) & glimpses of Chicago-dscn0364.jpg  

Flashback to Miami(beautiful machines & beautiful bodies) & glimpses of Chicago-dscn0374.jpg  

Flashback to Miami(beautiful machines & beautiful bodies) & glimpses of Chicago-dscn0380.jpg  

Flashback to Miami(beautiful machines & beautiful bodies) & glimpses of Chicago-dscn0386.jpg  

Flashback to Miami(beautiful machines & beautiful bodies) & glimpses of Chicago-dscn0387.jpg  

Flashback to Miami(beautiful machines & beautiful bodies) & glimpses of Chicago-dscn0389.jpg  

Old 8th September 2008, 16:41   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHISHPALLOD View Post
sidz, you have made our expectations very wild.
See now thats how Mexican cusine is served "HOT" ...
Old 9th September 2008, 09:01   #19
BHPian

Closing thoughts

The next few days were spend between office & visiting a few other places of interest in Miami. By the end of my journey, I was convinced that I would much rather come back & visit Miami than Chicago. Others may feel differently. But Miami gave me a much more comfortable feel & I found the people to be much more warmer. It was almost like a much cleaner version of Goa.

The types of cuisines available in Miami also made it special. I enjoyed trying out several South American dishes like tortillas, burritos & other world cuisines here. Returning to India was kind of a mixed feeling but I was missing my family too & the urge to be with your own people is much more stonger than anything else. I eventually concluded that I would much happily stay in India for the rest of my life but would surely like to travel the world & see other places too & a revisit to Miami would be on top of the list!!

Thanks for being on this trip with me & I hope I was able to provide some insight into Miami by way of this travelogue. My apologies in not being able to upload more snaps of the other "bodies"............do not want the mods to be after my life
Viva Miami!!!
Old 9th September 2008, 13:32   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadu View Post
Excellent picts Sidz, but only saw "boats" in the post expected with "bodies".

I hope there is no confusion due to the similarity in phonotics.
Hey dadu - Hope you liked the boats too!!

Quote:
where is trailer?
now a days, trailer is as long as movie.
My man Ashish - In this case, the trailer is just as long as a trailer should be but hope you liked whatever you saw there

Last edited by aah78 : 11th September 2008 at 01:10. Reason: Posts merged.
Old 9th September 2008, 13:37   #21
Senior - BHPian

definitely, but you wouldnt have drawn the flak of the mods for these kinds if you posted more. I was expecting it to be a longer thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidz View Post
Hey dadu - Hope you liked the boats too!!
Old 9th September 2008, 13:39   #22
Senior - BHPian

Very good pics.
Yes, you get to see excellent machines on road in US.

Oh, you took a picture with those hooters.
Old 9th September 2008, 13:42   #23
Senior - BHPian

everything is soo neat and clean well maintained,so well kept,beautified and organized,I wish our lovely county India and specially our Metro cities also become as beautiful and diciplined like they are
Old 9th September 2008, 13:47   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
ROFL Ashish.

@sidz, that waitress is hot. Do let us know when they start hiring men.
Old 9th September 2008, 13:58   #25
BHPian

Luckiest get to visit HOOTERS and the lucky one's like me get to see them in photographs atleast!! thanks for sharing!
Old 9th September 2008, 13:59   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
ROFL Ashish.

Hey guys looking at the popular demand, I will upload another snap of the waitress by today eveningcheers:

Actually she was quite sweet while being hot too & that is a rare combination!!!

Lastly, who needs men when the ladies are doing a fantastic job
Old 9th September 2008, 14:19   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya
ROFL Ashish.
Adi, showing the pink side haan?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjothi
Oh, you took a picture with those hooters.
I was thinking the same too, just the picture?!!!

Last edited by Rocky_Balboa : 9th September 2008 at 14:21.
Old 9th September 2008, 14:36   #28
Distinguished - BHPian

Great pictures and story. Actually, Miami is a great place to see those pleasure boats. I have been there on business once to attend the boat show and my god those Ferreti's took my breath away. We even had a company rock show played at the boat show where we generated 10K USD for charity

Looks like the hooter girl t-shirts have taken a design change. I have been to one Hooters outlet in Dallas and was it fun.

They bend all over your table to serve you beer. Never seen a better service anywhere else
Old 9th September 2008, 14:48   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidz View Post
My man Ashish - In this case, the trailer is just as long as a trailer should be but hope you liked whatever you saw there
Trailer? What Trailer? I saw just one Poster of the movie! I think this is just one of those (numerous) occassions when you have to give into popular demand & post the full movie, Sidz! Maybe we should have an online poll for the same.
Old 9th September 2008, 14:50   #30
BHPian

Nice pics and write up sidz. The waitress was definitely beautiful.

CHEERS,
G D

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks