Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th October 2008, 18:09   #16
BHPian

I did the trip to Yercaud this weekend, 11th, 12th Oct.
Stayed at the Sky Roca, and every minute of time spend there was just awesome! Even the food there was good. And I found all the facilities (hot water etc) intact. They probably are improving things there!

Sitting in the balcony of the hotel room, sipping VAT 69 on the side and playing scrabble and watching the view of the hills and hearing the birds chirp. I couldn't have asked for anything better for a relaxing weekend.

I even tasted the food in other restaurants, and I found Sky Roca to be better overall. The buffet at Club Mahindra was also nice. And guys, just stay away from The Grand Palace. The food sucks. And the glasses, spoons etc were stinking. Yuck!

I had originally planned to drive down in my Swift. But I had a small accident the day before at Koramangala Sony World junction and I couldn't get myself to drive my baby with a dent :(
So, decided to hire a cab in the last minute and do the trip. Since all the bookings etc were done!
Old 3rd November 2008, 11:32   #17
Senior - BHPian

Sad to hear about the accident.. trip would have been more colorful otherwise i guess

Last edited by Technocrat : 3rd November 2008 at 13:17. Reason: Please avoid quoting entire post if its on same page
Old 3rd November 2008, 15:14   #18
BHPian

I know. But then, guess you can't have EVERYTHING at one shot
Old 11th April 2010, 20:38   #19

Thanks for the details , all the information I found on Team BHP to be very useful.

I traveled to Yercaud from Bangalore recently and here are details of my findings on places stay , places to eat and unexplored places to see.

NoMad: Yercaud Travel and Exploring Experience

Puneet
Old 12th April 2010, 13:27   #20
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Sad about your baby's dent. But one can't stop a t-bhpian from travelling I guess.
Shows your spirit.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks