Team-BHP - Mumbai Roadsters – Touring the North
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Travelogues (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/)
-   -   Mumbai Roadsters – Touring the North (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/47995-mumbai-roadsters-touring-north-4.html)

Yo Roadsters!

Fantastic pics. Gives a real feel of India. Especially like the ones of the snow mountains and the Wagah border. However more than the pics or the distance covered I really admire your spirit in going all the way. Not too many dedicated road warriors in India. Inspite of all difficulties commonly associated with Indian roads (Lack of good direction signs, rash drivers etc etc) you guys have really gone all out:)

One question - other than the stop for the road tax, were you stopped any other time since you had a car with a MH registration?

I am planning a road trip with my friend for the next month. Ours will be a shorter trip (max 2000 kms) since we are going on the bike. But this is will be our first time long drive.

Regards, Raj

Hi Raj.. thanx a lot for all those encouraging words...

Well we were not stopped anywhere, not even at the road tax counter. It was by choice that we decided to pay the tax in some states.

No issues with the MH plate as long you have all the original papers.

Since you are going on a bike there are more chances of you being stopped more often, but carry original documents and dont worry at all..

Quote:

Originally Posted by hiraj2001 (Post 1058430)
Yo Roadsters!

Fantastic pics. Gives a real feel of India. Especially like the ones of the snow mountains and the Wagah border. However more than the pics or the distance covered I really admire your spirit in going all the way. Not too many dedicated road warriors in India. Inspite of all difficulties commonly associated with Indian roads (Lack of good direction signs, rash drivers etc etc) you guys have really gone all out:)

One question - other than the stop for the road tax, were you stopped any other time since you had a car with a MH registration?

I am planning a road trip with my friend for the next month. Ours will be a shorter trip (max 2000 kms) since we are going on the bike. But this is will be our first time long drive.

Regards, Raj

guys any updates on the road conditions??

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSM-Vtec (Post 1057863)
Ya the toll includes the road tax we had to pay since we had take a taxi on self drive.

Ya its just 4 days away and we are planning to visit -
1. Puttaparthi
2. Pondi
3. Kodai
4. Kanyakumari
5. Alapuzha
6. Munnar
7. Ooty
8. Mysore
9. Jog Falls
10.Goa

guys just 24hrs to go....any updates on the road conditions?

Lovely travelouge Kaushik!!!
I started reading and I thought that ill read only one page and the rest later but I simply couldn't stop!!!
When are you starting for the Leh trip???

Quote:

Originally Posted by harjeev (Post 1381129)
Lovely travelouge Kaushik!!!
I started reading and I thought that ill read only one page and the rest later but I simply couldn't stop!!!
When are you starting for the Leh trip???

Thanx a lot dude. I am leaving for leh on the 8th of Aug.