Team-BHP > Travelogues

Search this Thread
Old 20th November 2009, 09:33   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akas_chauhan View Post

Thanks Ramky. I went through your thread where you guys covered entire GQ. I would say that was innovative. BTW what's your next travel plan?

I missed your old post.

I did the Kalpa - Chitkul round in August and UK Drive in October, perhaps you've already seen that here:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...nd-end-10.html

Next one???? I want to do some snow drive between January 15th and 30th, 2010. Depending on leave and snow, that would evolve. Auli seems to be closed out due to some sking competition; evaluating other options.

======
Old 24th November 2009, 12:03   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsagar View Post
Hats-off dude. Its really difficult to do stretch of 1620 kms without any nap.
Hope you left a stone on accelerator when you reached the Naidupeta highway.
Thanks Ram.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjitp1 View Post
Ah ok.yes 215 is ok,no complaints on the road condition,the problem is with the truck traffic after 5pm.its maddening.is there a route to reach Cuttack from Keonjhar via NH6?

well tough q to answer,nevertheless,am a keralite,been all over the place,now in hyd.we did a trip to a children's home in anandpur,thats how the familiarity with the place
Yes there are lot of trucks in this road which trransports Iron from Keonjhar Mines to Paradeep. They do drive recklessly and they are allowed after evening to drive on this route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramkya1 View Post
I missed your old post.

I did the Kalpa - Chitkul round in August and UK Drive in October, perhaps you've already seen that here:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...nd-end-10.html

Next one???? I want to do some snow drive between January 15th and 30th, 2010. Depending on leave and snow, that would evolve. Auli seems to be closed out due to some sking competition; evaluating other options.

======

That Europe road-trip travelogue was pretty nice. Auli in Jan, That will look marvelous with those white snow backgrounds.
All the best for your Auli trip and waiting for travelogue.
Old 8th November 2011, 00:48   #33
BHPian

Re: Bangalore to Jajpur Road (1620 Km in 25 Hours)

I usually go to my native place on deecember end. However due to work commitment i prepone my journey.

I'll be leaving on 10th Nov 3Am from Bangalore.

Last time serviced car around 5 months back and since then drove 4K Km. Tomorrow going to give the car for servicing in kalyani motors.

I enjoy night drive as there are not much vehicles on the road that time and it's pleasant to drive with windows down. Oh, i've to fix my driver side window as it's not rolling down now.

I already took this car twice before for this trip and it's third time and 38.5KM on odo, car may not be as pleasant as before, but still i'm sure i'll enjoy.

Here is the route form google map. I'll update this thread once i'm back after 2 weeks.

I'm excited and i'm sure like before this time also i can't get sleep.

Most Viewed