Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th February 2009, 15:43   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotstuff View Post
Great! Thanks for the pix and info on the route / road conditions to Talakad. Interesting place, looks like I need to head towards Tkad soon.
OT: So your next trip will be Shivanasamudram and Talkaad soon. Of course, Talkaad has many temples too.

BTW, there are lot of travelogues to Shivanasamudram and Talkaad (including one from me).
Old 6th February 2009, 16:32   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushik_s View Post
...Much better option is to watch the lighting of the JaganMohan palace...
Sorry, where is it ? Never heard of this. May be in next visit, I will make it. Info pls.
Old 11th August 2011, 10:02   #48
BHPian

Re: LakaLakaLaka - Alamelamma to Chandramuki, Mysore Maharaja to Vetaiyapura Vetaiyar

Excellent travelogue. Nicely described. Planning to visit this weekend. Thanks so much
Old 11th August 2011, 11:58   #49
Senior - BHPian

Re: LakaLakaLaka - Alamelamma to Chandramuki, Mysore Maharaja to Vetaiyapura Vetaiyar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjothi View Post
The road from Maddur - Shivasamudram is excellent when compared to the one from Shivasamudram to Talakad. I pity those living and commuting those roads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjothi View Post
From here we join to the road that goes to Malavalli. Once you cross the bridge, you need to take the left to go to Talakad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EatMyDust View Post
Excellent travelogue. Nicely described. Planning to visit this weekend. Thanks so much
I had taken this road a month back. There is no road, its dug up and new road is being laid. For around 10Km, it is just crawling.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks