Team-BHP > Travelogues

Search this Thread
Old 25th March 2009, 14:25   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
Biju that was one helluva wedding trip man. Very few of us pack our bags and start on such a journey.BTW is that all you got off Gopalaswamy Betta ? Am sure if you had ventured a little more you would have had a wonderful view of the valley.
Thanks Riju. I did not take many photos of that place. Initially there was no plan to visit this place. But since we did not take the wildlife safari at Bandipur, decided to go to this place. And since it was quite hot already, we did not spent a lot of time there. Also the mist was missing. I had seen the nice photos you had put up when you made the trip to this place earlier. I hope you come back with great photos again next weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitin View Post
Adi poli write up, achaayo!
Its a good thing you had your friend along, else driving this much at a stretch would have been quite tiring. Loved the pic of the peacock!
Thanks Nitin. Having the friend with me definitely helped. It was the only peacock we found on the way. There were plenty of peahens. Looked like they have a skewed male to female ratio

Most Viewed