Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th April 2009, 11:26   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
This photoblog reminds me of Kashmir Ki Kali which had views/shots of lots of gardens in Srinagar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
avi nice pics and believe me they are an eye opener for me.I have never ventured into these parks.Now im going to do a series of Park-ings right away starting from the election day holiday.

off the topic: I hope all are voting tomorrow.
Yedi aap election ke din vote nahin kar rahe ho..tho aap so rahe ho (courtesy Tata Tea)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
avi,

yeh mini sentosa kidhar hai bhai? is this the one next to prasadz?

where do you park the car ?

my niece should enjoy this place

p.s: the laser show at lumbini park ,is that thing still on?

Thanks People !!!

@Rajesh, yes it is next to prasadz and parking can be done in the same place. Your niece will enjoy the train ride, a few thrill rides, the snacks in car etc. It is strictly meant for evening and ligting is pretty good and best for not more than 2 hours.

Lumbini park is good for the laser show and yes, they still have it. Here you can take her on the boat ride to the buddha statue.

@Hillram, we have some phenomenal parks in Hyderabad. Do explore them one of these days.

And, yes i am voting for Mr.Vijayarama Rao (TDP, Khairtabad Constituency, ex-CBI Director and ex-Roads and Buildings and Commercial Taxes minister in Naidu government) as he happens to be a close friend's dad.
mobike008 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th April 2009, 11:36   #32
BHPian

Re-living my memories after seeing these pictures. Quite impressive. Nagarjunasagar is ideal to visit during peak monsoon season when the dam is full with water and the crest gates are open. Its a marvel to see the water gushing out of the crest gates.
Old 15th April 2009, 13:24   #33
Senior - BHPian

Nice pics of Jalvihar and NTR Park, Avi. I've never been to Jalvihar so far, though I see it from my balcony almost everyday. Looks like it's worth a visit.

As regards NTR park, I used to love that slide on the rubber dinghy from the tree-top at the rear end of the park---is it still there?

Like Hillram said, I also need to explore Lumbini Park---have not gone for boating or seen the laser show so far. However, I've been to the vintage car show last year at that place.
Old 15th April 2009, 13:49   #34
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
Nice pics of Jalvihar and NTR Park, Avi. I've never been to Jalvihar so far, though I see it from my balcony almost everyday. Looks like it's worth a visit.

As regards NTR park, I used to love that slide on the rubber dinghy from the tree-top at the rear end of the park---is it still there?

Like Hillram said, I also need to explore Lumbini Park---have not gone for boating or seen the laser show so far. However, I've been to the vintage car show last year at that place.
Yes, all the places that you mentioned are still active and for your pleasure. Please avail of it ASAP
Old 15th April 2009, 14:46   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post

Even I did that once. on rubber dinghy through the tubes was simbbly awesome.
Old 15th April 2009, 14:55   #36
Senior - BHPian

Avi nice pictures man. The waterfalls picture is simply awesome, however get the camera's sensor cleaned. I see some dirt on it.

Also that round thingy which can accomodate 20 people (as claimed) is called a CORACLE.
Old 15th April 2009, 16:59   #37
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
Avi nice pictures man. The waterfalls picture is simply awesome, however get the camera's sensor cleaned. I see some dirt on it.
Riju bhai, thanks for your comments. Can you help in identifying how you saw the dirt? Maybe a circle of the same would help my novice eye?

How can we clean the sensor? As you know its a Nikon and does not have a self sensor cleaning system like a canon. Tips please?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks