Team-BHP - From my recent Mauritius Trip
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Travelogues (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/)
-   -   From my recent Mauritius Trip (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/58822-my-recent-mauritius-trip.html)

Hey , a video from my recent Mauritius trip

YouTube - Justin Timberlake Ft. Maruthi Prasanna Mathihalli in Mauritius

No nasty feedbacks please. lol:

Cheers

Dude this would get better hits and responses on a matrimonial or dating site or one of those social networking sites . Was hoping to see some good wheels or sleek water transport and the coast lines. Sorry bro .. this is the nastiest I could get! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by pranava999 (Post 1307941)
Dude this would get better hits and responses on a matrimonial or dating site or one of those social networking sites . Was hoping to see some good wheels or sleek water transport and the coast lines. Sorry bro .. this is the nastiest I could get! :D

lol, thanks for your comment bro. I saw some one posts pics from their australian tour, so thought would post mine too.. lol

:eek:

where are the chicks?! :S

cheers dude :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by anekho (Post 1307980)

This is the censored version of the video lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdiatech (Post 1308019)
This is the censored version of the video lol

:uncontrol good decision!

anyways, seems like you had a great trip! :thumbs up

cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by anekho (Post 1307980)

By Boys, For Boys lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerohit (Post 1308111)
By Boys, For Boys lol:

lol and i certainly dont swim upstream ! ha ha ha

Which song is that in the video ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by prince_pervez (Post 1308183)
Which song is that in the video ?

SEXY BACK by Justin Timberlake

hey bro, how about some pics and a report ? Wanna see what the place looks like too :D

Hey buddy the video is good. But why have you posted it on tbhp?

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdiatech (Post 1307934)
Hey , a video from my recent Mauritius trip

Did you go on the Submarine ride? When we were there about 4 years ago they had this small 12 or 14 seat submarine that went to about 300 ft depth (dark enough to only see in B&W) and we saw a lot of marine life including 2 dolphins and an artificial ship wreck (they apparently sunk a small ship just for effect).

Quote:

Originally Posted by navin (Post 1312734)
Did you go on the Submarine ride? When we were there about 4 years ago they had this small 12 or 14 seat submarine that went to about 300 ft depth (dark enough to only see in B&W) and we saw a lot of marine life including 2 dolphins and an artificial ship wreck (they apparently sunk a small ship just for effect).

I had booked for the subamarine, but operators cancelled it for the day, citing bad weather.

A lot of activites were very expensive though ( expected from a tourist place..)

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdiatech (Post 1313197)
I had booked for the subamarine, but operators cancelled it for the day, citing bad weather.

A lot of activites were very expensive though ( expected from a tourist place..)

I've been on the Submarine ride. I am writing up my travellogue of my mauritius trip. Keep watching. lotsa pix will be put up.