Team-BHP - Tall trees, majestic hills, deep woods and enchantment: A sojourn in Yercaud
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Travelogues (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/)
-   -   Tall trees, majestic hills, deep woods and enchantment: A sojourn in Yercaud (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/60726-tall-trees-majestic-hills-deep-woods-enchantment-sojourn-yercaud-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by muralisk (Post 1358290)
Truly awesome narration and very cool pictures. Yercaud is an amazing place. The resort is nice and I think it's time we planned a trip to Ewoods.

This is the stream near the fig tree at Ewoods in December

Amazing narration, think we can start a series on CC :D

lovely pics guys

Yercaud lake

Whatever was seen of the lake in Yercaud in December noon time, the last picture is from the latest trip posted by CC.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukeskywalker (Post 1357775)
Food is excellent and consists of home cooked meals: fried fish, chicken kebabs, rice, sambar, papads, yam pakodas and curries to name a few.

Such type of description should be banned. you know, it makes man hungry.:D

@luke and cc,

perfect travelogue.

Superbly written - you folks had a great time.

Hari - I think your MM drive deserves a separate thread with detailed descriptions of gear changes, steering inputs etc. :D

the cars this time...

Tall trees, majestic hills, deep woods and enchantment: A sojourn in Yercaud-now.jpg

the cars then ( in Dec 2008 )

Tall trees, majestic hills, deep woods and enchantment: A sojourn in Yercaud-then.jpg

we were doing the group photo & we needed the car headlights to increase the ambient lighting.

Both the photos are shot around 12 noon.

regards

Vaseem

Superbly written travelogue Jyo. Its time you became a member here in T-Bhp !

This trip is very special for us in many ways. Great drive to and from Yercaud. Tasty homely food. Wonderful barbecue in the evening and then we drove all the way up the hill in the midnight and celebrated a memorable birthday.

Special thanks to Mr. & Mrs. Vaseem for arranging this trip. Also, Mr. & Mrs. Yousuf were a great host and we realy enjoyed our stay at the farm.

@ Ashishpallod
Quote:

Such type of description should be banned. you know, it makes man hungry.
You mean description of such pictures??:D

Tall trees, majestic hills, deep woods and enchantment: A sojourn in Yercaud-dsc05656-medium.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukeskywalker (Post 1359032)

Attachment 151554

Hi Hari, you even make a vegitarian person like me tempted clap:

Quote:

@ Ashishpallod

Attachment 151554

and this

Tall trees, majestic hills, deep woods and enchantment: A sojourn in Yercaud-food1.jpg

and this

Tall trees, majestic hills, deep woods and enchantment: A sojourn in Yercaud-food2.jpg

Imagine us waiting for the food to get ready

Tall trees, majestic hills, deep woods and enchantment: A sojourn in Yercaud-waiting.jpg

regards

Vaseem

Quote:

You mean description of such pictures??

Quote:

Originally Posted by vaseem (Post 1359094)
and this

and this
Imagine us waiting for the food to get ready

You both should be banned for making people so........:D.

I am going to hotel now, right now..... to have .....tea and biscuits.:D

I think, if rain have started, the place will be really nice to relax.
Looking at the stream at that resort, i remembered the pic of that American waterfall villa in woods[ can't remember the exact name.]

wow man, you guys really had tons & tons of fun. yummy food, great place & even great people to spend the weekend with.

The pictures are amazing and travelogue brilliant.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perez (Post 1358382)
@abhi, yes, i had the pleasure of driving the palio since rajan's not in the country and my car's no longer highway worthy

And I was wondering where patchy boy was.

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun at Yercaud. Nice get together, loved the barbecue.

Awe nice pics and even better write up. Looks like everyone had a nice time. clap:

Yercaud is currently on my list of places yet to visit, so can vaseem or someone from the group kindly send me (PM) the details of "eWoods", like the contact person for making bookings in this place, what the charges are etc. I am planning for the Independance day weekend at Yercaud, so is that a right time to go there?