Team-BHP - Europe photo album
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Travelogues (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/)
-   -   Europe photo album (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/61054-europe-photo-album.html)

Lets create the Europe photo album with the info about the places. Here I am starting with Garmisch, Germany. This is the highest point in Germany. A train they call it mountain train, goes up 3000 Meter.

Really beautiful. Keep it coming please. Do you plan to write a travelogue as well?
What camera was that?

Great Pics. I too am going to UK pretty soon and maybe Switzerland with Family.

Keep the pics coming and do post some travelogues :)

beautiful!
what was the temperature like up in the mountains?

The snaps are spectacular to say the least. Is there more to come ?

This is an interesting thread. Do write a travelogue.

By the way, for some really beautiful shots, the man you're looking for is the Yeti. Look up his Europe trips. Breathtaking shots.

There is nothing much to write a Travelog. It was one day trip from Munich. One have to catch the train, we use Bian pass. It cost 28 EUR for 5 person for whole day up-down. We catch the train from Munich to Garmish. In Garmish, one need to by 45 EUR pass per person for Gletscherbahnhof Zugspitzplatt (dont ask me how to pronounce it), which is valid for the mountain train as well as rope-way. Either you can catch the train or use rope-way to go to Zugspitzplatt. We choose the train to go up the mountain. This train has gear in between the rule, so that train should not slip. As shown in attached below snap

Quote:

Originally Posted by sj_koova (Post 1367069)
Really beautiful. Keep it coming please. Do you plan to write a travelogue as well?
What camera was that?

I do not have any special camera. Its a Nikon coolpix 5.0 MP bought in 2004-05.
Quote:

Originally Posted by ishotmydog (Post 1367114)
beautiful!
what was the temperature like up in the mountains?

Tempreture was around 1-2 degree, but if its a sunny day, you wouldnt feel it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prince_pervez (Post 1367124)
The snaps are spectacular to say the least. Is there more to come ?

Yes, more to come but for other locations.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyingspur (Post 1367232)
This is an interesting thread. Do write a travelogue.

By the way, for some really beautiful shots, the man you're looking for is the Yeti. Look up his Europe trips. Breathtaking shots.

Yes, I do read Yeti's thread.

Here are photos from Marianplatz Munich. This is most happening place of Munich city in Germany.

Here are photos from BMW musium.

Mariensäule Marineplatz, Munich - The 0 Mile Stone of Munich
Europe photo album-001-mariensule-marineplatz-munich.jpg

Bayerische Motoren Werke Museum, Munich
Europe photo album-029-bayerische-motoren-werke-munich.jpg

The highest peak in the German side is called Zugspitze. On a clear day you can see swiss, austria and german borders from here. Its a nice place to hang around.

From this place the austrian border is very nearby.

Brilliant Pics! - Specially the BMW museum - equivalent of a church for ppl like me :-)

Beautiful pix expecially Garmisch's.

bahnhof means train station. Rest its kind of broken english :D

Great Photos. I did visit BMW museum in May this year and the experience was great.

I have close to 5000 snaps of close to 15-16 countries I backpacked for 3 months in 2007. Will upload them sometime soon (of course not all 5000 :D)