Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
I think you meant re-gurgitating?
gd,
I was wrong, thanks for the correction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Fazal, i am surprised that i missed seeing this travelogue. But as they say better late than never. You love for the wildlife is truly salutable. Amazing photography and the animals are standing out in those lush green background.

I am sure you must have got totally rejevunated and oxygenated after this trip. Look forward to more pictures which seems to be the popular demand on this thread.

mobike,

Thanks for your appreciation, I will be posting more pics. which are to reach me , shot from other camera's. Oxygenated, well....after leaving the jungle and coming into the cities makes us feel miserable, miserable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen View Post
Super stuff Fazal. Your very first opening shot of panoramic view is great.

So more to come I suppose..
Rudra,
Thank You. Praise coming from an accomplished professional photographer of your caliber is the ultimate. Yes plenty more to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar56 View Post
Have been silently following this thread, admiring the amazing pics until now.
Beautiful pics from the wild!

I hope there are more to come!
Pulsar,
Apart from my passion for wildlife and photography, combined into wildlife photography. On my mind, before and while shooting these photographs was....sharing them on T-BHP and I am so glad they are so well received knowing there are so many connoisseurs here.
Regards,
Old 12th July 2009, 17:58   #47
BHPian

Fazal bhai,

Wonderful photography and nice travel write up. Wish to see and here more about your other photography and specially covering the nature, landscape pictures.

Regards,
Old 12th July 2009, 19:52   #48
BHPian

Fazal, a picture is worth a thousand words , and you've posted a fantabulous collection.Your adventure is unveiling so beautifully.I know the rains might have played spoil sport, but personally I just love a downpour in the forest.Your snaps reminded me of my Jaldapara Trip,misty, rainy and eventful.
Old 12th July 2009, 20:40   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagepoint5 View Post
Fazal bhai,

Wonderful photography and nice travel write up. Wish to see and here more about your other photography and specially covering the nature, landscape pictures.

Regards,
Dear Vintagepoint5,

Appreciate you interest in my photography, writeup and especially Nature.
You can see more of Nature and forest near, back home on a thread posted by me earlier,
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...-forest-4.html
Unfortunately it is a very sad commentary here compared to what is in Karnataka, matter of fact the contrast in the condition of this reserve forest which is about six times in size of Nagarahole is immeasurable.
Wildlife population and deforestation by man and domestic animal is evident in pictures and the A.P. forest department's total failure conservation of the forest and the wildlife within.
Regards,

Last edited by fazalaliadil : 12th July 2009 at 20:43. Reason: ofcourse, grammar.
Old 12th July 2009, 22:35   #50
BHPian

Awesome stuff! Pictures came straight out of Kipling’s Jungle Book!! Do we have a ‘Shere Khan’ in this story?
Old 13th July 2009, 09:52   #51
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limpid View Post
Awesome stuff! Pictures came straight out of Kipling’s Jungle Book!! Do we have a ‘Shere Khan’ in this story?
Limpid,
I can try my very best to give you and the forum "Sher Khan", in this story, for this you will have to wait until April-May 2010. This is the time of the year one has the best chance of sighting and photographing the Tiger or the Panther. Thanks for your compliments.
Regards,
Old 13th July 2009, 12:08   #52
BHPian

Dear Fazal,

Excellent trip. Each picture is truly picturesque monument. Can you post a detailed itinerary from Hyderabad so that it would be helpful for us to explore?

Thanks,
Raghu Lakshman
Old 13th July 2009, 18:06   #53
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmnraghu78 View Post
Dear Fazal,

Excellent trip. Each picture is truly picturesque monument. Can you post a detailed itinerary from Hyderabad so that it would be helpful for us to explore?

Thanks,
Raghu Lakshman
Raghu,
The shortest route between here to Nagarahole:
Hyderabad-Anantapur-Mandya-Banglore-Mysore-Hunsur.
If you leave in the morning from Hyderabad, halt at Mandya, start next morning and head to Banglore (we took the outer ring road to Mysore and again bypassed Mysore city) take the outer ring road to Srirangapatnam) from here take directions to Hunsur and you will enter the forest check post of Nagarahole, prior to this make bookings at Jungle Lodges and Resorts at Kabini for accomodation, food and forest tour. They are good and it is value for money anytime. An advice, call them up at their Banglore office and make enquiries if entry is allowed into the forest and this is where you will need to book yourself in.
If you want to include Bandipur, Madumalai forest's in your itinerary, then proceed on Mysore-Ooty road. At Bandipur too you have Jungle Lodges and Resorts (JLR) and then on your return you will have to go via Begur-Lamp post- H.D. Kota-Murgal from here you are into the forest.
Make sure the season is open by enquiring with JLR, the season for sighting wildlife is Jan - May. Best is April-May.
Though this time of the year it is heaven on earth and most scenic.
Regards,
Old 13th July 2009, 18:24   #54
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazalaliadil View Post
Raghu,
The shortest route between here to Nagarahole:
Hyderabad-Anantapur-Mandya-Banglore-Mysore-Hunsur.
If you leave in the morning from Hyderabad, halt at Mandya, start next morning and head to Banglore (we took the outer ring road to Mysore and again bypassed Mysore city) take the outer ring road to Srirangapatnam) from here take directions to Hunsur

I think you mean to say Hyd-Anantpur-Bangalore-Mandya-Mysore-Hunsur. Mandya comes in between Bangalore & Mysore.

You reach Srirangapatna 15 kms before Mysore and you get a deviation towards Ranganathittu (bird Sanctuary) and from there towards Hunsur. This is not the outer ring road of Mysore, but a separate road which by-passes Mysore altogether.

Please correct me if I'm wrong

Fazal saab, u got anymore pics??
Old 13th July 2009, 20:21   #55
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by addyhemmige View Post
I think you mean to say Hyd-Anantpur-Bangalore-Mandya-Mysore-Hunsur. Mandya comes in between Bangalore & Mysore.

You reach Srirangapatna 15 kms before Mysore and you get a deviation towards Ranganathittu (bird Sanctuary) and from there towards Hunsur. This is not the outer ring road of Mysore, but a separate road which by-passes Mysore altogether.

Please correct me if I'm wrong

Fazal saab, u got anymore pics??
Addy,
You are spot on. Yes that's the bird sanctuary we had been to, and yes Mandya is after Banglore, your directions are accurate which I am sure Raghu will follow.
The pics. from camera 2 and camera 3 have not yet reached me, I will be posting them when they reach me. Camera 3 (Nikon) shot only habitat. Camera 2 (Nikon) had the same zoom as mine (Canon, cam.1) and behind it was a renowned wild life photographer, Dr. Venkat.
Regards,
Old 18th July 2009, 10:24   #56
Senior - BHPian

Fazalaliadil Saab,

Very crisp pictures of nature and wild life. The log is a feast to eyes.
Old 18th July 2009, 11:05   #57
BHPian

This is a real visual treat, Fazal. For those of us who are just sitting at one place and enjoying the recession, photologues such as this are like real weekend trips.
Old 18th July 2009, 11:37   #58
DKG
Senior - BHPian

Every once in a while you encounter something special in life that makes you realise how beautiful our world is and how fortunate we are to live so close to so much beauty.

The places you visited Fazal and captured so beautifully through outstanding photography just made me get that warm reassuring feeling that we are still so close to so much beauty.

Thanks a ton for sharing something that obviously touched you deeply (your pictures show that about you) and I hope someday soon we can have the privilege of joining you on a similar trip.

A classy travelogue ... much like your bikes Fazal !!

I just realised that a great photographer does more for wildlife conservation by capturing so accurately and sharing with many images of the sensitive and delicate or fragile balance in nature than any written word ever can. You just did a lot for that forest and I'm sure you will be blessed for the same. I truly believe this Fazal.

Last edited by DKG : 18th July 2009 at 11:44.
Old 18th July 2009, 14:30   #59
Senior - BHPian

WOW! Superb stuff & classy photographs. Those photographs talks about the dead silent that you experience in forests. Keep adding more & more
Old 18th July 2009, 20:15   #60
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKG View Post
Every once in a while you encounter something special in life that makes you realise how beautiful our world is and how fortunate we are to live so close to so much beauty.

The places you visited Fazal and captured so beautifully through outstanding photography just made me get that warm reassuring feeling that we are still so close to so much beauty.

Thanks a ton for sharing something that obviously touched you deeply (your pictures show that about you) and I hope someday soon we can have the privilege of joining you on a similar trip.

A classy travelogue ... much like your bikes Fazal !!

I just realised that a great photographer does more for wildlife conservation by capturing so accurately and sharing with many images of the sensitive and delicate or fragile balance in nature than any written word ever can. You just did a lot for that forest and I'm sure you will be blessed for the same. I truly believe this Fazal.
Dear Deepak,
Thank you very much for your kind words, It is my pleasure posting these photographs for you all and the sense of achievement is boundless when I read your feed backs overflowing with appreciation.
So much to do and so little time left, every word in this line holds more meaning than one can imagine, when you see at close quarters what predicament awaits the forest and the wildlife within.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...-forest-4.html
please check this thread for a glimpse of what is going on closer to home at (Nallamalla NSTR) the largest reserve forest in our country, we are always rubbing the forest officials the wrong way by pointing out what is going on and how come there is no action taken.
They are too almighty they believe, to respond. My noose around their neck is tightning and it will not be long before they will have to take notice and respond to a Indian citizen's queiry, who is hell bent on trying to do his best in saving whatever forest and wildlife left and helping in every way possible.
I look forward to making atleast one such trip with like minded people like you some day soon.
Best Regards,

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks