Team-BHP - Vihangama -- Theerthalli --Agumbe--Udupi--Charmadi
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Travelogues (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/)
-   -   Vihangama -- Theerthalli --Agumbe--Udupi--Charmadi (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/63461-vihangama-theerthalli-agumbe-udupi-charmadi-3.html)

Lovely pics, Pramod. I like the way you started the trip on the spur of the moment!

I have a few questions:-

1. How much did you pay for the Kenwood MPX5110 U 2 DIN system? Any pics?
2. How much did you get for the stock 2 Din player of Ford?
3. Why did you change your number plates---the new ones look good, but the size seems a tad small.

vnabhi ---> The new HU cost me Rs. 8500 in Grey. Output is pretty good and is worth the money i spent.

LohithRao --> Road condition on Charmadi has nothing to complain. You can most definitely take this route and i suppose this is the nearest from Bangalore to Udupi (430 Kms from JP.Nagar).

Anup --> Thnx. Another travelogue TBD.

Thanks for sharing your travel experiences. Wunderbar :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by vnabhi (Post 1437585)
Lovely pics, Pramod. I like the way you started the trip on the spur of the moment!

I have a few questions:-

1. How much did you pay for the Kenwood MPX5110 U 2 DIN system? Any pics?
2. How much did you get for the stock 2 Din player of Ford?
3. Why did you change your number plates---the new ones look good, but the size seems a tad small.

vnabhi -

2. I had a Kenwood mp3 player as standart fitment with my fiesta zxi 1.6 petrol
It was worth 6k in the market. Now, i dont have its Front panel. I lost it.

3. why did i change my number plate ?? The one given by Ford was dumb, as simple as that :)
I agree that the front plate font is smaller than i wanted it to be.

What a nice and descriptive travelogue, Pramod ! The pics are awesome.

I have been planning and looking for info to take this very route end of September and found your thread when I did a search for Vihangama. Other option is at Doddamane in Agumbe which would be a different experience. I am also planning to include a visit to Jog falls. Best part is I too would be starting from J.P Nagar and desitnation is Udupi. My parents stay right behind Kediyoor Hotel.:)

Hey nice travelog. Have been thinking about going to Agumbe and nearby places but it's never been materialized yet.
BTW, the wettest place on earth is in Meghalaya, not Assam. Basically this title will be fought between Cherrapunji and Mawsynram and as of now it's Mawsynram I guess. Both are in Meghalaya.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaushik_s (Post 1481460)
BTW, the wettest place on earth is in Meghalaya, not Assam. Basically this title will be fought between Cherrapunji and Mawsynram and as of now it's Mawsynram I guess. Both are in Meghalaya.

I got my history wrong :(

Raomeo --> Make sure u book Vihangama in advance.

Better book it fast as there are 3 day weekends on Sept last two weekends. I\'ve already booked a double room for 26th and 27th Sept. It seems there is on room remaining for those days. Not sure about the 19th-21st weekend though.

Awesome shots and great narration. Looks like the place is a must do and will add it to my list.

I may have a change in plan and may travel on 25 Sept instead. I already called Vihangama and blocked a room.