Team-BHP - Team Raid de Ladakh goes on Ladakh Expedition 2009
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Travelogues (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/)
-   -   Team Raid de Ladakh goes on Ladakh Expedition 2009 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/65356-team-raid-de-ladakh-goes-ladakh-expedition-2009-a.html)

Team Raid de Ladakh led by HVK and consisting of 20 other adventure seeking souls hailing from different parts of the globe are flagging off for Ladakh today at 6 AM from Delhi.

Please give more details on this team its mission and its members. With HVK at the helm any frontier will be conquered and all the elements overcome. Wishing this team an exciting and unforgettable adventure and hopefully an equally thrilling photo filled thread for us.

All the best for the whole team! have a safe journey and fill up this thread with loads of pictures and logs.

BTW, you are starting at 6:00 AM and posting at 3:57 AM! Not able to sleep due to the excitement? :)

All the best to the team,
i will be watching this thread from now on

Safe travels & have a wonderful trip! The weather Gods have been kind today & I guess you guys must have crossed Karnal by now. Keep us posted.

Saw off the Ladakh team, HVK's (Mumbai) car and Glen's (Bangalore) car yesterday morning at Ahmedabad Ring road,had chai and gup-shap. I was to be part of the team, but could not get leave, man proposes ;) .......

The team was all pumped up and prepared to the gill, their spare space filled with anything you can name:). Dr.Mandar from Pune with Dhananjay is ahead on the road, yesterday morning near Chittaurgarh at 10 AM and Anirudh somewhere around Gwalior, he's driving up from Hyderabad, had some A/C problems and lost 4 hours of drive time. They'll all meet up at Delhi today morning, seheduled to reach Patnitop tonight and tomorrow evening / night Kargil.

2 more vehicles are likely to join up with them enroute, the convoy wold be about 5-6 and 20 people, what a way to raid the highlands!!!!

Just talked to HVK; everything's going green, they are reaching Ambala, it's a 5 vehicle convoy now, Dr.Mandar up ahead and they would meet up at Jalandhar.

So much planning has gone into this event; wish them God speed and lots of fun.........

======

so what are the cars that are on the raid?
good luck to them all.

So one more exciting travelog and photos expected soon.

What a way to make it to the highlands ! Just Fantastic.

All the best guys for the road ahead. :thumbs up

I remember HVK telling me that he was going to leh.

Hope they have a great time and of course we will all be looking forward to his travelogue after a few days !!

God Speed Guys :)

Another Leh/Ladakh trip. I think the whole of team-bhp is going for this dream driving destination this year.

Wish you all a great journey ahead. Do post some pictures as soon as possible.

All the best.:thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by 14000rpm (Post 1480172)
so what are the cars that are on the raid?
good luck to them all.

5 scorpios, 1 Bolero, 1 Safari as per last information, will update tomorrow the correct config.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramkya1 (Post 1480374)
5 scorpios, 1 Bolero, 1 Safari as per last information, will update tomorrow the correct config.

thats a nice pack. any 4X4 among them?

Thanks guys for all the good wishes!
The convoy is 6 cars now. 4 scorpios, 1 Bolero (All Black) and a Pajero.we willbe joined another scorpio tomorrow in srinagar. Presntly about 100 kms away from J&K so decided to use last bit of GPRS.

@Pulsar, reached delhi only at 2.30 AM so now point in sleeping and waking up at 4. That's another story for another time.

Cheers

hey good to hear about your raid and wishing you safe drive and a great time.

Will be eagerly waiting for a detail write-up on the trip.

Good luck to the whole team.