Team-BHP > Travelogues

Search this Thread
Old 2nd December 2009, 16:37   #106
BHPian

I still remember how beautiful Amboli Ghat was during our recent visit there. Same with my recent trip to Munnar & Tekady. It was fog and mist all over the place with picturesque locales all the way
Old 3rd December 2009, 16:09   #107
BHPian

Yes, vnabhi, you are right. On weekends the place is so crowded that you need about an hour to cross 200 metres of road in a car!! I have experienced it many times as i stay just few kms away from that place. You can stay there overnight and enjoy the nature, and dont forget to visit "Kawleshet Point" which is nearby where you can see the reverse waterfall. The wind is so strong that water from the waterfall is thrown up!! Enjoyable!!
Old 3rd December 2009, 17:46   #108
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayant..B View Post
Yes, vnabhi, you are right. On weekends the place is so crowded that you need about an hour to cross 200 metres of road in a car!! I have experienced it many times as i stay just few kms away from that place. You can stay there overnight and enjoy the nature, and dont forget to visit "Kawleshet Point" which is nearby where you can see the reverse waterfall. The wind is so strong that water from the waterfall is thrown up!! Enjoyable!!
Thanks for the inputs---you are a lucky guy to stay near such a glorious place! Are you in Ajra?
We dined at a restaurant on the outskirts of Ajra,and the ower, one Mr Thakur was a nice gentleman. He also has a lodge attached to the restaurant.
Old 3rd December 2009, 17:59   #109
BHPian

:-) No vnabhi, I do not stay in Ajra. Now you might feel jealous if I tell you that I stay in a nearby town which has the most beautiful and virgin beach you can ever experience!!! And most of the time, there are hardly 10 people on the 4 km long beach. And if you like sea food, you can get only the best here! Now keep guessing...

Most Viewed