Team-BHP - DRIVOBLOG® | Chandigarred there Drivoblogged that
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Travelogues (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/)
-   -   DRIVOBLOG® | Chandigarred there Drivoblogged that (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/67630-drivoblog-chandigarred-there-drivoblogged.html)

Chandigarh was an impromptu trip with abstract intentions, and it rocked!! to the best of my belief and intuitions. Cheers to Chandigarh de Munde (and unknown mundiyaaans)

was in Chandigarh searching for that ubiquitous 'Happy Singh' who rides a Bullet adorned in Yankee accessories or the Flashy 'Goldie Singh' who drives a Skoda with Chrome Alloys, Hella Fogs and HIDs, and even that plump 28 something Punjaban - 'Parminder Kaur' in a Designer Yellow/White Salwar with a HUGO BOSS shopping bag getting into an Audi, and even the 'Lucky Singh' in an open Gypsy ogling her.

no state in my opinion has been as influential to Delhi (ref above) as what Punjab & Haryana did.

Realised, it is a 'Showcase City' with a 'Forced Silence', but...by watching the Bhangra at Punjab University & other videos you realise that no state has been as influential to Delhi (ref above) as what Punjab & Haryana did.

YouTube - bhangra workshop at punjab university, CH
YouTube - bhangra workshop at punjab university, CH

some more videos:

YouTube - Tera Yaar Bolda
YouTube - Tera Yaar Bolda

YouTube - BABBU MANN Saun Di Jhadi
YouTube - BABBU MANN Saun Di Jhadi

SHARIF KAKA is nice catch. This man may be a famous person in the town:uncontrol

And DrivoBlog is back. Waiting for more.

Amazing captures again as usual, Basu.
Awesome captions! I was ROTFLOL! :)

Nice:)
let them roll
those two days were fun

Good to see another Drivoblog®
More please.
Did you drive non-stop from Calcutta?

clap: Good stuff. Would be interesting to hear how you lost your way to my place in Delhi and found your way to Chandigarh instead.

Hey Basu, nice to another unique and wonderful drivoblog ( Are you patenting this term?) from you. Kudos to you for mixing and matching the pictures to make this read and watch quite refreshing.:thumbs up

Btw, is that me in one of the pictures with a camera in hand looking out hungrily what to click next?:D

TB: Nice composition and captions as always.

Btw how long were you in C'garh. Would have been nice to catch up with you in Delhi but anyways there is always next time.

Nice ones Basu. i love the captions especially. Knowing that you would deliver and that you are always on the move, I always do look forward to your drivoblogs. Keep em coming.

Thanks All of You :Cheering:

Thats why I keep coming back.
Quote:

Originally Posted by mobike008 (Post 1538219)
Hey Basu, nice to another unique and wonderful drivoblog ( Are you patenting this term?) from you. Kudos to you for mixing and matching the pictures to make this read and watch quite refreshing.:thumbs up

Btw, is that me in one of the pictures with a camera in hand looking out hungrily what to click next?:D

both u and Akshay had some similarity

Awesome Awesome & Awesome ! The photos and captions are very good Basu.

I don't know how I missed this one.

The last one with the Innova on the incline is near Ross Manor in Kasauli ? Someplace where you can play Billiards. I think so. Maybe I am wrong.

Good blog there !

Quote:

Originally Posted by vkochar (Post 1648607)
Awesome Awesome & Awesome ! The photos and captions are very good Basu.

I don't know how I missed this one.

The last one with the Innova on the incline is near Ross Manor in Kasauli ? Someplace where you can play Billiards. I think so. Maybe I am wrong.

Good blog there !

Thank You Very Much!

Ross Manor in Kasauli ? Could be. Maybe our co-members can verify.

Quote:

Originally Posted by btirthankar (Post 1649216)
Thank You Very Much!

Ross Manor in Kasauli ? Could be. Maybe our co-members can verify.

neah that was a private cottage
dont you remember that an aunty came running and we parked your innova in front of gate only when she went in:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay4587 (Post 1649249)
neah that was a private cottage
dont you remember that an aunty came running and we parked your innova in front of gate only when she went in:D

Yes I remember :) That incline was perfect isnt it?

BTW, after Kasauli, I went to Rishikesh 3 weeks later (rafting) and then half way to Gangtok and halfway to Darjeeling last month.

3 Hill Trips. I found so many things in common.

Halfway sounds weird but thats how I travel.:D