Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th November 2009, 12:58   #121
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by addyhemmige View Post
. Me and my Swift have been in a couple of offroad situations and both the times, my beauty has handled it well although she came out with a few rattles later on

I'm not happy with the stock tyres though. They're more like cycle tyres rather than car tyres
Great to know that. Surely Swift rocks!!
Old 5th November 2009, 15:20   #122
BHPian

laluks --- I probably have surpassed you wrt the number of trips done in the last 12 months

I started counting. And its astonishing to realise that we have done 15 trips in the last 12 months.
If i look back, each of them has been memorable and had exciting moments of its own.
I thought it would be good to doc down the list of the trips i have done from the past months and here it is:

June 2008:
Munnar -- Kumarakom -- Kochi -- Wayanad -- Bangalore

June 2008:
Bangalore -- Nanjingudu -- Gopalaswamy Betta

July 2008:
Bangalore -- Sringeri -- Agumbe -- MArawanthe (turtle bay resort) -- Udupi -- Charmadi

August to Nov 2008:
Seattle, Bellevue, Snoqualmie falls, Snoqualmie Peak (United States)

Dec 2008:
Bangalore -- Ooty -- Coonoor

Dec 2008:
Bangalore -- Siraguppa -- Hospet

Jan 2009:
Bangalore -- Kalasa -- Kudremukh -- Udupi -- Malpe -- Charmadi

Feb 2009:
Bangalore -- Sirsi -- Yana -- Kumta -- Karwar -- Panaji -- Ponda -- Dandeli -- Dharwad -- bangalore

March 2009:
Bangalore -- Arasikere (temple tour)

April to July 2009:
USA -- Seattle Pike place, Space Needle, Mt.Vernon Tulip festival, Snoqualmie falls, SNQ peak, Mt.Rainier National Park, Portland, Pacific beach, Beoing factory, Wahakeena Falls, Multnomaoh falls, kirkland....

July 2009:
Bangalore -- Gajanur dam -- Theerthalli -- Vihangama Holiday Resort -- Agumbe view point -- Sringeri

August 2009:
Bangalore -- Nagarahole Reserve forest -- Kutta(Green Resort) -- Coffee plantation visits -- Iruppu falls -- Tholapetta sanctuary wildlife sighting safari

Sept 2009:
Bangalore -- Sagara -- Jog falls -- Farming at Sagara -- Temple tour -- Gudavi bird sanctuary

Sept 2009:
Bangalore -- Gopalaswamy betta -- Tiger Ranch Bandipur

October 2009:
Bangalore -- Madikeri -- Sampaje Ghats -- Bekal fort -- Mangalore -- Kollur -- Kodachadri peak(Jeap ride) -- Agumbe -- Bangalore

October 2009:
Bangalore -- Kudremukh -- Bhagavathi Nature camp -- Horanadu

Regards
Pramod

Last edited by pramod : 5th November 2009 at 15:24.
Old 5th November 2009, 17:13   #123
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramod View Post
laluks --- I probably have surpassed you wrt the number of trips done in the last 12 months
Pramod - congrats. I am not in for a competition .

I have listed only for 2009, and all of it has a log here at TBHP for you guys, and that makes me happy

Last edited by laluks : 5th November 2009 at 17:19.
Old 5th November 2009, 17:19   #124
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by laluks View Post
I have listed only for 2009, and all of it has a log here at TBHP, and that makes me happy
That makes us happy too.
Old 5th November 2009, 20:18   #125
Senior - BHPian

Ha Ha, that makes us a happy crowd. Cheers
Old 6th November 2009, 16:22   #126
BHPian

Wow Lalu, just finished reading through all the posts, as usual the Lalu touch is evident with the beautiful photos and excellent narration going through looking out for more from Belur and Halebid, especially the temple photographs, if you have been there!
Old 6th November 2009, 16:32   #127
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majic View Post
Wow Lalu, just finished reading through all the posts, as usual the Lalu touch is evident with the beautiful photos and excellent narration going through looking out for more from Belur and Halebid, especially the temple photographs, if you have been there!
Thanks Majic.

A lot of photos from these temples are uploaded from post 95. Do you want still more
Old 8th November 2009, 17:41   #128
Senior - BHPian

The more the (merrier) or better in this case.
Old 8th November 2009, 19:10   #129
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
The more the (merrier) or better in this case.
In that case may be I have to go again

Let me check if I have some more good ones to share.
Old 1st January 2010, 23:52   #130

Amazing write up!

Amazing write up and brilliant pictures too! Just had one question : I was wondering if I can do this trip in my i10 (1.2 Kappa). Any help is sincerely appreciated...

Best regards,

Vamsi
Old 2nd January 2010, 09:52   #131
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prometheus1706 View Post
Amazing write up and brilliant pictures too! Just had one question : I was wondering if I can do this trip in my i10 (1.2 Kappa). Any help is sincerely appreciated...

Best regards,

Vamsi
Thanks Vamsi.
Bisle ghats - You should be slow and careful and preferably in day light. Rest is no issues.

Happy New Year guys.
Old 6th January 2010, 15:06   #132

This is amazing travelogue. I completed this report in flat 3 hours without taking a break. Excellent coverage, wonderful pictures. The most important aspect is that, you take all of us through those places, like a virtual reality. Your writing is definitely a push to go out & explore.
Old 6th January 2010, 17:11   #133
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveenjatti1 View Post
This is amazing travelogue. I completed this report in flat 3 hours without taking a break. Excellent coverage, wonderful pictures. The most important aspect is that, you take all of us through those places, like a virtual reality. Your writing is definitely a push to go out & explore.
Thanks naveen.

Wishing you a happy new year and a hearty welcome to the forum.
Old 28th January 2010, 21:42   #134
BHPian

laluks,

I must say one of the best threads i have read. You should seriously consider writing a book on your travel experiences.
BTW i am off to Chikmagalur this weekend. Since the trip schedule is packed (going for some personal work) i wanted to explore some places around Chikmagalur. I tried to get information on some other thread on this forum but got no response.

Got more than what i asked for from your narrations & photographs. Looking at the photographs i am planning another trip very soon.
Old 28th January 2010, 22:47   #135
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajiv-Bang View Post
laluks,

I must say one of the best threads i have read. You should seriously consider writing a book on your travel experiences.
BTW i am off to Chikmagalur this weekend. Since the trip schedule is packed (going for some personal work) i wanted to explore some places around Chikmagalur. I tried to get information on some other thread on this forum but got no response.

Got more than what i asked for from your narrations & photographs. Looking at the photographs i am planning another trip very soon.
Thanks Rajiv for the kind words .
Good to know that you have got the needed information from the thread. Have a nice trip.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks