Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th November 2009, 13:48   #166
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushrutha View Post
Awesome, BRAVO, really very brave of you to do the trip. I felt as if i'm involved in this trip, such a beautiful narration + excellent pics + so much of minute detail in it.
The last leg(towards Mumbai) drive even gave me Goose bumps. Hats off to you.
Thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roameo View Post
Having finished enjoying my way through the rest of your thread, I am now in a daze. Could imagine and feel every bit of your experience. I am sure you relived every moment of it as you wrote your travelogue. Looking forward to you next one sometime soon.

I too am eagerly waiting for my next one, I mean next big trip. But family is giving tension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy42 View Post
Great trip man. Hope to read more travellogues of yours.
Thanks man. I really aprreciate your encouraging comment.
Old 7th November 2009, 15:08   #167
Distinguished - BHPian

Alls well that ends well - have done some pretty long drives but this last leg is kind of keep my fingers crossed reading. You did good to avoid entering Delhi.
Old 9th November 2009, 09:36   #168
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudev View Post
Alls well that ends well - have done some pretty long drives but this last leg is kind of keep my fingers crossed reading. You did good to avoid entering Delhi.
Thanks Sudev.
I figured going through Delhi will take longer, one for traffic and secondly, there would be a high chance of loosing way through the city. The Hariyana roads were nice enough, so it turned out to be a good decision.
Old 13th December 2009, 18:24   #169
BHPian

Just stumbled on this thread today.
excellent narration and pics. loved the humor and specially the first photo with all the luggage stacked up and the apple crate was just too funny. also enjoyed the incident in the hotel created by the bengali tourists over hot water. nice observation about the snow lady and a brilliant find with the fossils.
the dash to mumbai was really something.
cant imagine the amount of time you must have spent putting such a good travelogue up. really nice work.
from other threads have seen that you are really reclaiming your life. may your journeys be safe and enjoyable.
this is going to be my reference thread for my lahaul and spiti trip.
Old 31st December 2009, 16:00   #170
BHPian

Wow! Amazing travelogue. Had a wonderful time reading this. Stunning pics, great family and stellar sense of humor.

Happy NY.

BH.
Old 31st December 2009, 16:28   #171
BHPian

This is among the best Travelogues I have read anywhere .
Great work Buddy.
Old 1st January 2010, 18:01   #172
BHPian

Just saw this thread only today and read the entire travelogue at a stretch. Great description and photos. I always Like travelogues where there is a good dose of humour.

Launching Rockets at Roadside
Old 4th January 2010, 16:52   #173
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Roadie View Post
Just stumbled on this thread today.
excellent narration and pics. loved the humor and specially the first photo with all the luggage stacked up and the apple crate was just too funny. also enjoyed the incident in the hotel created by the bengali tourists over hot water. nice observation about the snow lady and a brilliant find with the fossils.
the dash to mumbai was really something.
cant imagine the amount of time you must have spent putting such a good travelogue up. really nice work.
from other threads have seen that you are really reclaiming your life. may your journeys be safe and enjoyable.
this is going to be my reference thread for my lahaul and spiti trip.
Thanks Man! Whatever time I have put into writting this is more than appreciated here, time and again. So, I guess that's the motivation.
Thanks again for your interest. I see that you're in Mumbai. Do give me a buzz whenever you decide to travel that way, I will fill you in with whatever info I may have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningHeart View Post
Wow! Amazing travelogue. Had a wonderful time reading this. Stunning pics, great family and stellar sense of humor.

Happy NY.

BH.
Thanks Dude. And, Happy New Year to you too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by INDIAN_VAGABOND View Post
This is among the best Travelogues I have read anywhere .
Great work Buddy.
Thanks man. I am sure the appreciation is more due to your kind heart than due to quality of my writting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRRaj View Post
Just saw this thread only today and read the entire travelogue at a stretch. Great description and photos. I always Like travelogues where there is a good dose of humour.

Launching Rockets at Roadside
Yeah, launching rockets were fun. During the time when we did launch those rockets, we desparately needed some lateral way of refreshing ourselved. I mean you can only drink so many cans of Red Bull and not break wind every five minutes.

Thanks a lot for your interest.
Old 12th January 2010, 16:58   #174
BHPian

Thanks a lot Sen (Dada), I see youve done some decent off roading recently, hope the fun continues.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks