Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th December 2009, 12:43   #76
MX6
Senior - BHPian

@shishir_bn. Humility has nothing to do with humiliation. Let me point out with a lot of humility, that it means Majic is being humble!

@Majic. Skills are there to be upgraded. Keep it flowing. I see that you've taken up traveloguing with a rage! good job.
Old 8th December 2009, 12:53   #77
BHPian

Thanks MX6, yes i would try and do a better work next time, probably i would carry a camera any place and any weather. Life is always a learning experience and lessons learned are always to be cherished! Thanks once again.
Old 8th December 2009, 13:30   #78
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
@shishir_bn. Humility has nothing to do with humiliation. Let me point out with a lot of humility, that it means Majic is being humble!

@Majic. Skills are there to be upgraded. Keep it flowing. I see that you've taken up traveloguing with a rage! good job.
Absolutely right. That was a typo. See with just one letter how things change.Thanks for pointing this

"Majic" sorry for the goofup or words
Old 8th December 2009, 15:14   #79
BHPian

No problem, i think it was all intended with the best intentions, please dont feel bad and no sorry for a mistake unintended!
Old 8th December 2009, 19:29   #80
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majic View Post
Thanks Shishir. Lalu, i was religiously following the Agra and Vrindavan thread and i liked it a lot. I agree with you probably i would make up for it on my next attempt with some temptating photos ( dont worry it wouldnt be as good as yours) and some good narrations.
Thanks Majic.

Quote:
Well i do acknowledge that with most humility and do wish that i had a skill as good as Lalu.
You already have a better skill than me in narrating.

Quote:
No problem, i think it was all intended with the best intentions, please dont feel bad and no sorry for a mistake unintended!
majic you are absolutely right
Old 9th December 2009, 01:52   #81
Senior - BHPian

Dear magic,
Nice to hear from you. I am interested in Visiting places. If you are around that area send PM about your address and details I can pick you up during my Visit may be in New year.
Old 9th December 2009, 09:21   #82
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navan49 View Post
Dear magic,
Nice to hear from you. I am interested in Visiting places. If you are around that area send PM about your address and details I can pick you up during my Visit may be in New year.

Navan49, hey thanks for the invite but actually i am a native of Kerala and i visit Tranquebar once a year when i go to meet my inlaws. My father in law works in a college near Tranquebar, so that is why the visit takes place. Probably by Pongal i would be going there. If the invite is for kerala and if your coming down please inform me.
Old 9th December 2009, 11:51   #83
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Navan49, hey thanks for the invite but actually i am a native of Kerala and i visit Tranquebar once a year when i go to meet my inlaws. My father in law works in a college near Tranquebar, so that is why the visit takes place. Probably by Pongal i would be going there. If the invite is for kerala and if your coming down please inform me.
No problem we will try to do it when you visit here. It depends on your time limit. Hope ur FIL is in Karaikal. I would like to take my grandchildren of class I & IV this time that side. If our plans work out it can be made during Pongal.
Old 9th December 2009, 11:59   #84
BHPian

Navan, you are most welcome to join will be in touch with you when i am driving through to this place

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks