Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th January 2010, 15:01   #106
Senior - BHPian

I was restraining myself from posting on this thread so that my post doesn't disturb the flow of the excellent photographs.

Loved each and every one of the pictures here and just went through all the pages again.
Old 18th January 2010, 15:54   #107
Senior - BHPian

GOI has to make the Northeast more accessible for tourism. So much beauty there.
Old 18th January 2010, 17:04   #108
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar56 View Post
I was restraining myself from posting on this thread so that my post doesn't disturb the flow of the excellent photographs.

Loved each and every one of the pictures here and just went through all the pages again.

Thanks Pulsar56/Nazim, I am glad you liked the snaps.
I have been going through your AP-AP travelogue on a daily basis and it sure is amazing. Some of your pictures are really awesome and it is well complemented by Ravv's brilliant narration.
I am planning a ArP trip again in late Feb as my last trip was too hectic.

something gross!
A trip to Arunachal Pradesh - Nameri National Park-11.jpg

and something sweet..
A trip to Arunachal Pradesh - Nameri National Park-8.jpg

Last edited by robimahanta : 18th January 2010 at 17:06.
Old 13th August 2010, 21:19   #109
BHPian

Some nice pictures you have got out here. I had planned the same route too but had to take a detour from Balipara and ended up having the Kaziranga elephant ride.
Old 23rd November 2010, 13:11   #110
abk
BHPian

It took me all these months to stumble upon this thread (revealed upon searching Nameri). After having read through this awesome thread could not resist my urge of bumping it up with this reply robimahanta, this is outstanding. Wonderful pictures. Part of the league of the best pics that i've seen so far on TBHP!

I was gleaning info for my next planned trip - to places around my home: the North East. Will open up a new thread with the trip plans & seeking advice from all you north east travellers.

Once again, this thread was a feast for eyes. Waiting for more..
Old 23rd November 2010, 22:12   #111
Senior - BHPian

A Beautiful Place

We happenned to be Nameri last December. The eco camp is well managed and the trek through forest is a great experince. A birder's paradise. The rafting on the clear waters was a thrilling experince. To top it all was the excellent food in the camp. We had a good bonfire with a performance of Bihu dance. This is a good stop over on the way to Tawang.
Old 24th November 2010, 09:58   #112
BHPian

Excellenst shots there ... Good work
Old 24th November 2010, 16:45   #113
Senior - BHPian

After a year but still looks so fresh. I somehow missed following the thread and missed those later pics. Lovely photos Robi, specially that sunset shot. Hope to take out some time to go to Nameri this time. I'm at Assam now and planning for few visits to places like Kaziranga, Nambar etc. Already visited Pobitara and Barapani(was going to Shillong but had to turn back due to a bad traffic jam).
Old 24th November 2010, 19:26   #114
Distinguished - BHPian

Thanks everyone for the interest in this thread even after one year. I had a terrific time touring these places last year. I also made some great friends there and can't wait to get back.

@Kaushik: As of now I don't have much time to visit home but I am planning to cover Kaziranga extensively in late Jan (now that I have a better camera/lens)..hope it turns out well.

Last edited by robimahanta : 24th November 2010 at 19:28.
Old 24th November 2010, 19:45   #115
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickatnite View Post
GOI has to make the Northeast more accessible for tourism. So much beauty there.
Its so pristine and beautiful precisely because it is difficult to reach here.

Lovely pics. AP is on my target late next year. Thanks for inspiring me with the goal setting

Cheers
Old 24th November 2010, 23:26   #116
Senior - BHPian

Hi Kaushik, Do take out time to go to Cherrapunji and if time permits drive down to Cherrapunjee Holiday Resort in village Laitkynsew. The drive of 12 KMs from Cherra town is out of the world. If you have time trek down to awesome "Living root bridge" from there.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks