Team-BHP - Vesta Tours and Travels: Package for adventurous couples - Explore Rajasthan!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Travelogues (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/)
-   -   Vesta Tours and Travels: Package for adventurous couples - Explore Rajasthan! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/74934-vesta-tours-travels-package-adventurous-couples-explore-rajasthan-4.html)

Thanks everyone for such encouraging comments! They s re made my writing efforts worthwhile!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueDreamer (Post 1739841)
Congrats on the amazing trip and report. Thanks for sharing the pics :)

Glad you enjoyed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MX6 (Post 1739915)
A magical trip that's having a deep philosophical and emotional touch. Silence is golden.

And the excitement flows when you spoke of Leh!

The end? Guess you should change that as The Beginning!

I'm at loss of words. It's not a trip you had. It's life you lived! Something lesser mortals can only dream of. My heartiest congratulations to you and your wife.

Thanks MX6 for your kind words :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarVegabond (Post 1739945)
Hi Aniruddha, Nandinee

clap:clap:

did you hear all of us clapping for you ?

No !!!,

Silence is Golden

Fantastic travelogue, enjoyed every word, picture of it

Thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by pulsar56 (Post 1739978)
Wonderfully written travelogue! Enjoyed reading every bit of the details! :thumbs up

So, When is the Leh travelogue coming? clap:

Good to know you enjoyed! Leh will take some time, as it is still in planning phase.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sriswe (Post 1740423)
Hi Aniruddha,

Excellent Narration ....Enjoyed reading each and every sentence .....Some of them really were :uncontrol kind ....

You had a wonderful, adventureous tour....Congrats to both of you !

Thanks,
Srini....

Thankyou for your comments Srini!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysmokesleaves (Post 1741462)
A beautiful travelogue. Distinctly different and an enjoyable read. Somewhat romantic and stirred up a lot of old memories for me.
I hope you enjoy many more such trips together.
"Hit it again"

Cheers,

Jay

Thanks Jay!
Quote:

Originally Posted by lsp (Post 1742232)
ani_meher.. that surely was some trip, and fun too. I loved the way you described the things at each place. It could start imagining myself at those places.

The pics were also well composed and the editing highlighted the objects/buildings.

All I can say is, I hope someday I will be able to do such a trip.

Sure you will do such a trip lsp, just don't forget to document it. Otherwise memories are like water in your palms, if you don't store it in a vessel in time, it's gone forever.

A small update on the log: I had entered this log in xbhp's best travelogue contest, and this has won the first prize :) (Actually not THE first, but one of top 3, and first to get declared!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ani_meher (Post 1829926)
A small update on the log: I had entered this log in xbhp's best travelogue contest, and this has won the first prize :) (Actually not THE first, but one of top 3, and first to get declared!)

Congratulations. This travelogue deserved it. clap:

Way to go Ani. You people deserved that.

Congratulations Nandinee and Aniruddha. Rajasthan always mesmerizes me and I can feel the thrill of doing it in two-wheeler.

Don't knwo how I missed it in the first place, but thanks to the award - it surfaced again, and was unputdownable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ani_meher (Post 1739638)
Epilogue

“It was fun, isn’t it?
“Yeah.”
“We should do this again sometime.”
“Yep.”
“So where should we head the next time?”
“Hmm. How about Leh?”

————————————————————-The End————————————————————-

The route to Leh (Manali, Sarchu, Leh, Nubra, Leh, Kargil, Srinagar, Jammu) for sure is Bikers paradise.

I read your travelog word by word and am already planning a trip to desert.

Congrats Ani. This was a really captivating travelogue.