Team-BHP > Travelogues

Search this Thread
Old 6th February 2010, 01:55   #1
BHPian

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]

This describes my Train Journey from Mumbai to Kolkata, boarding at Kalyan Station and terminating at Howrah.

The special addition in this is the intro-flashback of my real past.
Attached Thumbnails
DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide1.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide2.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide3.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide4.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide5.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide6.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide7.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide8.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide9.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide10.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide11.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide12.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide13.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide14.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide15.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide16.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide17.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide18.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide19.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide20.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide21.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide22.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide23.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide24.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide25.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide26.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide27.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide28.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide29.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide30.jpg  

Old 6th February 2010, 02:05   #2
BHPian

second set

Journey Date: 29 Jan 2010.

The Train was Holiday Special and I managed to book it just the day before.
Attached Thumbnails
DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide31.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide32.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide33.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide34.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide35.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide36.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide37.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide38.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide39.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide40.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide41.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide42.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide43.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide44.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide45.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide46.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide47.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide48.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide49.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide50.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide51.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide52.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide53.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide54.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide55.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide56.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide57.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide58.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide59.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide60.jpg  

Old 6th February 2010, 02:07   #3
MX6
Senior - BHPian

LOL. This is interesting and hilarious. Above all it carries a childish innocence. You never cease to Amaze me.
Old 6th February 2010, 02:10   #4
BHPian

Third & Final Set

Here comes the Third & Final Set.

I also have some Videos, which i will post in due course.
Attached Thumbnails
DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide61.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide62.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide63.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide64.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide65.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide66.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide67.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide68.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide69.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide70.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide71.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide72.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide73.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide74.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide75.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® | 40 Hours of Train-ing with some Real Flashbacks [MUM-CCU]-slide76.jpg  

Old 6th February 2010, 09:11   #5
Senior - BHPian

Picture blog for the win!

Very nicely done BT.
Old 6th February 2010, 09:26   #6
Senior - BHPian

I think after this photolog, we will all go back to train travel - it has evoked the nostalgia in me at least!
Old 6th February 2010, 09:42   #7
BHPian

Your photoblog and Sam's blogs are one of the features of this forum! Amazing talent bro, waiting for more such blogs
Old 6th February 2010, 10:52   #8
BHPian

Some Videos:

Some Videos:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
Above all it carries a childish innocence.
That was the intended theme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekm View Post
Amazing talent bro, waiting for more such blogs
Assuring You Many, not just More.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvkumar View Post
we will all go back to train travel - it has evoked the nostalgia in me at least!
It appears boring in the beginning, but Just one trip can get one addicted.
Old 6th February 2010, 11:06   #9
BHPian

Wow man, you take time out and edit those numerous pics you take and fill it up with your humour, that`s a talent man. It is much more interesting to see such edited pictures than to read written matter. I loved every part of it . Thanks man.
Old 6th February 2010, 11:16   #10
BHPian

BT. Excellent flashback. Innocence blended with intelligence! Must have consumed lot of your time to compile this.

BTW, what if this happens ('quoted below')!!

[quote=hvkumar;1719034]I think after this photolog, we will all go back to train travel - it has evoked the nostalgia in me at least![/quote

No, no! we need the Guru to keep charting new routes and keep guiding the amateurish road enthusiasts!
Old 6th February 2010, 11:58   #11
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Beautiful.

I am honoured to have met you.
Old 6th February 2010, 12:54   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by trrk View Post
Hi,

Beautiful.

I am honoured to have met you.
Same here.

Aah! What an identity miss, Sir. I always remember your ID from the Toyota Thread but could not recognize you as I had never see your photo. See I acknowledged after 2 long years. http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/suvs-m...ml#post1719139

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongDrive lover View Post
BT. Excellent flashback. Innocence blended with intelligence! Must have consumed lot of your time to compile this.

BTW, what if this happens ('quoted below')!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hvkumar View Post
I think after this photolog, we will all go back to train travel - it has evoked the nostalgia in me at least![/quote

No, no! we need the Guru to keep charting new routes and keep guiding the amateurish road enthusiasts!
If HVK stops driving, the GPS Satellites will start falling off their orbit one by one as a symbolic suicide gesture.

This Thread took me 7 long Days. There was no way I could do it any shorter. Its like Movie-Making >> Script, Screenplay, Cinematography, Direction, Editing, Exhibition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
It is much more interesting to see such edited pictures than to read written matter.
Thanks. Thats what made me present it in this fashion.
Old 6th February 2010, 14:41   #13
Senior - BHPian

Great reading.

The photos do narrate a story. And bring in fresh perspectives.
Old 6th February 2010, 16:20   #14
Senior - BHPian

BT, I am wondering how are you managing to do all these. You got immense creativity and ofcourse patience

Nice and interesting tag lines.

Keep it flowing...
Old 6th February 2010, 23:24   #15
Senior - BHPian

Good photolog TB, keep going.

BTW those sand blasters on the WAG-5A is new thing that I wasn't aware off. But aren't these 5000HP engines supposed to to be new generation. But they are in old bodies. Can any IRFCA member clarify please.

Most Viewed