Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th May 2015, 20:19   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Piyali Island - for a quiet weekend out of Calcutta

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashanka View Post
Thanks Sudipto, for the above. You come across as quite knowledgeable about the touring needs/requirements/information for places in and around Kolkata and W.Bengal. So, if we happen to need any advice/suggestions in the future we may turn to you! - I hope you won't mind.
I am sorry dada for seeing your post so late. Please feel free to inbox me whenever you need any help. Whatever little I know will be shared certainly. All the best. I don't visit the forums too frequently, so apologies in advance if I respond a little late.
Old 11th May 2015, 07:53   #32
BANNED

Re: Piyali Island - for a quiet weekend out of Calcutta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudipto-S-Team View Post
I am sorry dada for seeing your post so late. Please feel free to inbox me whenever you need any help. Whatever little I know will be shared certainly. All the best. I don't visit the forums too frequently, so apologies in advance if I respond a little late.

Hello Sudipto,

Thank you and no need for you to apologise! As I have mentioned I am in semi-active retirement and have a lot of time on my hands and find myself surfing the net (TBHP included!) a good deal!

So, yes, we shall certainly turn to you for help/information when we want to tour the beautiful Bengal countryside.

Best regards,
Shashanka

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks