Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st March 2010, 11:10   #76
BHPian

Some more pics..around way from Jorhat to Shillong
Attached Thumbnails
Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-_dsc5466-800x600.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-_dsc5643-800x600.jpg  

Old 21st March 2010, 11:12   #77
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aargee View Post
@kaushik you haven't posted anything since last 2 days; keep them coming man, waiting eagerly to see the pics.
Me doing it dude was busy in some work , nevertheless stay tuned
Old 21st March 2010, 11:20   #78
BHPian

A Dawn at Cherapunji...
Attached Thumbnails
Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-dsc05559-800x600.jpg  

Old 21st March 2010, 22:06   #79
Senior - BHPian

AKaushik, great travelogue. Your pics are a first hand account for me about NE and I hope you upload more.

By the way, what if your sis wishes to see pics of Mumbai?

Last edited by tsk13 : 21st March 2010 at 22:08.
Old 22nd March 2010, 09:31   #80
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk13 View Post
AKaushik, great travelogue. Your pics are a first hand account for me about NE and I hope you upload more.

By the way, what if your sis wishes to see pics of Mumbai?
Thank tsk13 , Indeed after coming back the first thing asked by my sis was ... show me pictures then I said " I was very busy in business meetings so not able to carry my dslr at places "So no Pics.
Old 22nd March 2010, 22:31   #81
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaushik View Post
Thank tsk13 , Indeed after coming back the first thing asked by my sis was ... show me pictures then I said " I was very busy in business meetings so not able to carry my dslr at places "So no Pics.
Wonder, how was you sister able to believe this statement of yours considering your previous posts. Thank God the truth is still concealed till the time your sister gets to know akaushik at TBHP.

So you uploading further pics of the NE?
Old 23rd March 2010, 00:43   #82
BHPian

@akaushik: You somewhat look and write like chetan bhagat

Nice writeup there. Cheers
Old 23rd March 2010, 03:02   #83
BHPian

I think @akaushik would be writing and directing a new movie called "An evening in the East" or may be "Delhi to Assam" or let team-bhp members have a competition to decide his movie name.
Old 23rd March 2010, 06:19   #84
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk13 View Post
Wonder, how was you sister able to believe this statement of yours considering your previous posts. Thank God the truth is still concealed till the time your sister gets to know akaushik at TBHP.

So you uploading further pics of the NE?
Yes , That was a different incident all together that she already knew that I was there..

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadra View Post
@akaushik: You somewhat look and write like chetan bhagat
Nice writeup there. Cheers
Thanks for the appreciation ;-) so I might look forward for Novel Writing
Old 23rd March 2010, 06:20   #85
BHPian

Unleashing North East India...
Attached Thumbnails
Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-1-2.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-1-3.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-1-4.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-1-5.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-1-6.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-1-7.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-1-8.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-1-9.jpg  

Old 23rd March 2010, 06:22   #86
BHPian

North -East India at its Best...
Attached Thumbnails
Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-1-10.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-1-11.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-1-12.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-1-13.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-1-15.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-1-16.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-1-17.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-1-18.jpg  

Attached Images

Old 23rd March 2010, 06:24   #87
BHPian

Another set of pictures..
Attached Thumbnails
Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-1-20.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-1-21.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-1-22.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-1-23.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-1-24.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-1-25.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-1-26.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-1.jpg  

Old 23rd March 2010, 10:38   #88
Senior - BHPian

I have a feeling that some pics are getting repeated, could be my imagination too.
The 4th & the last pic in the above post is simply amazing. The fourth one looks like being shot from a copter; now its really getting interesting, keep them coming.
Old 23rd March 2010, 13:26   #89
MX6
Senior - BHPian

That waterfall pic is amazing. What's the name of that? The one lone huge falls that falls in to a small lake below.
Old 23rd March 2010, 14:12   #90
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aargee View Post
I have a feeling that some pics are getting repeated, could be my imagination too.
The 4th & the last pic in the above post is simply amazing. The fourth one looks like being shot from a copter; now its really getting interesting, keep them coming.
Ya some of them uploaded again by mistake anyways.. this was the starters main course will start soon!! Yeah this one was shot by the copter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
That waterfall pic is amazing. What's the name of that? The one lone huge falls that falls in to a small lake below.
The falls name is seven sister falls and they are not one but three of them at the time when I visited.

In proper rainy season seven waterfalls can be seen at the same place...

keep checking....

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks