Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th March 2010, 12:57   #91
BHPian

Few more pics from that part..
Attached Thumbnails
Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-2-1.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-2-2.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-2-3.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-2-4.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-2-6.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-2-5.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-2-7.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-2-8.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-2-10.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-2-9.jpg  

Old 24th March 2010, 13:00   #92
BHPian

Another set from Shillong..
Attached Thumbnails
Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-2-12.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-2-13.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-2-14.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-2-15.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-2-16.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-2-17.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-2-20.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-2-22.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-2-23.jpg  

Attached Images

Old 25th March 2010, 07:13   #93
BHPian

no replies yet seems like no one is viewing this thread any more.. But still here are few more..
Attached Thumbnails
Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-2-27.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-2-28.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-2-29.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-2-31.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-3-1.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-3-2.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-3-3.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-3-4.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-3-5.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-3-6.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-3-7.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-3-8.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-3-9.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-3-10.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-3-11.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-3-12.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-3-13.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-3-14.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-3-15.jpg  

Attached Images

Old 25th March 2010, 10:25   #94
BHPian

Golden Sky and a beautiful valley! What an amazing view!
Old 25th March 2010, 11:57   #95
BHPian

valley views are amazing Kaushik, and we are following you keep posting.
Old 25th March 2010, 12:25   #96
Senior - BHPian

Amazing pics mate. Keep them coming.
Old 25th March 2010, 13:05   #97
BHPian

The last snap of the Valley is just amazing buddy. keep it coming.
Old 25th March 2010, 15:12   #98
BHPian

Here comes few more ...
Attached Thumbnails
Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-3-18.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-3.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-4-1.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-4-2.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-4-3.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-4-5.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-4-6.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-4-7.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-4-10.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-4-11.jpg  

Another freaking trip this time....I Travelled North East to meet my GF-4-12.jpg  

Old 25th March 2010, 15:13   #99
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguar.runs View Post
Golden Sky and a beautiful valley! What an amazing view!
Quote:
Originally Posted by srikanthpotluri View Post
valley views are amazing Kaushik, and we are following you keep posting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalvaz View Post
Amazing pics mate. Keep them coming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElantraGT View Post
The last snap of the Valley is just amazing buddy. keep it coming.
Thanks Guys!!! More pictures coming really soon...
Old 25th March 2010, 15:39   #100
BHPian

Hey Bro' it would be great if you post the pics in proper sets, location wise as you have travelled. Dont mix up pics taken at various locations in one set. It might confuse the other members.
And yeah...Keep them coming
Old 25th March 2010, 15:53   #101
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmax View Post
Hey Bro' it would be great if you post the pics in proper sets, location wise as you have travelled. Dont mix up pics taken at various locations in one set. It might confuse the other members.
And yeah...Keep them coming
Dude , I had a very long writeup then every one insisted that I start with the pictures... So doing the same although need to write more text and locations etc.. will surely jot it down today evening or day after tomorrow.. Anyways thanks for your suggestion.
Old 25th March 2010, 17:17   #102
Senior - BHPian

Nice travelog dude, and you've seen some marvelous sunsets it seems..
Old 25th March 2010, 18:23   #103
BHPian

Bro, they are amazing. Dont bother about the order, just pour them in. I just loved them. Hmm need to see many places in India :( I dont know when I can cover all these.
Old 25th March 2010, 18:47   #104
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordy View Post
Bro, they are amazing. Dont bother about the order, just pour them in. I just loved them. Hmm need to see many places in India :( I dont know when I can cover all these.
+1 to that. However, it would be better if you can caption those pics to show where they are from. Some of the best captions are from SMARTCAT. You may want to buy his book on advertising!
Old 25th March 2010, 21:04   #105
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushik_s View Post
Nice travelog dude, and you've seen some marvelous sunsets it seems..
thanks buddy yes it was a very awesome sunset..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordy View Post
Hey buddy donnt worry ,you can now look assam & shillong from my eyes I always feel pity for the people who use to travel abroad without exploring india , I had been to Canada / US but what I feel is East or West india is best...and there are so many places in india to explore diverse and full of colors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
+1 to that. However, it would be better if you can caption those pics to show where they are from. Some of the best captions are from SMARTCAT. You may want to buy his book on advertising!
Noted! Will try to add captions.. and will definitely look at Smart Car thread.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks