Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th April 2010, 12:53   #31
Senior - BHPian

Hai Ranjit,

Great to see your detailed travalogue and pictures. Looks like you had a good time. The picture of a startled dear on the middle of the road is a pretty good one. The place in Ooty looks good and your Nelliampathy pictrues brings back fond memories of my trip there some time back. I think you called me from Ottapalam sometime back on the way, sorry could not respond in time to your call.

Another place where Vidhyarambham is done throughout the year is Mookambika where the Godess is Saraswathy, Godess of learning.

Will call you, been pretty out of touch on travel circults for some time.

--Ramky
========
Old 15th April 2010, 15:34   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramkya1 View Post
Hai Ranjit,

Great to see your detailed travalogue and pictures. Looks like you had a good time. The picture of a startled dear on the middle of the road is a pretty good one. The place in Ooty looks good and your Nelliampathy pictrues brings back fond memories of my trip there some time back. I think you called me from Ottapalam sometime back on the way, sorry could not respond in time to your call.

Another place where Vidhyarambham is done throughout the year is Mookambika where the Godess is Saraswathy, Godess of learning.

Will call you, been pretty out of touch on travel circults for some time.

--Ramky
========
Hi Ramky,

Thanx.Yes its been a while since we caught up.Hope you are doing good.No more trips through Hyd?Do let me know if you are passing by.

Cheers
Old 15th April 2010, 17:11   #33
Senior - BHPian

Hi Ranjith,

So happy to see the snaps of Bandipur wildlife, i'm travelling next week via this route but from Mannarkkad - Nilambur side. Nice pictures, hope you guys enjoyed a lot. Especially your little angel had a great time?
Old 15th April 2010, 17:43   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacs View Post
Hi Ranjith,

So happy to see the snaps of Bandipur wildlife, i'm travelling next week via this route but from Mannarkkad - Nilambur side. Nice pictures, hope you guys enjoyed a lot. Especially your little angel had a great time?
Thanx,hope you have a good drive as well,earlier in the morning the better for whatever little wildlife sightingdrive safe and have fun

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks