Team-BHP - Bangalore - Evening Gateaway 'Nice Road Office' (Garden & Park)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Travelogues (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/)
-   -   Bangalore - Evening Gateaway 'Nice Road Office' (Garden & Park) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/78814-bangalore-evening-gateaway-nice-road-office-garden-park.html)

Let it be any weekend evening or a holiday.
Many times, you feel like resting at home whole day.

But, in the evening - your kids or wife may force you to go out somewhere.

The things in your mind :-
1) Where do I go now, its already 4 PM or 5 PM?
2) You dont want to go to same old places like MG Road, Malls etc.
3) You would like to drive on the road which is smooth and less traffic.

The Answer is : Place like 'NICE Road office'.
Thanks to the builder / owner who created a park or resort kinda place around his office and opened it for public.

Its a wonderful Place for a evening outing with your family or friends. (Timings: Morning 6 to evening 8)

My experience :-
It was already 4 PM on a holiday (Good Friday). We wanted to spend sometime in the evening peacefully;
So, we started at 5 PM and decided to go to 'NICE Office' on Nice Road (From Kanakpura Road to Mysore road). This was my second visit to this place.

Route Taken :- JP Nagar - Kanakpura Road - NICE Road
(Deviation after a Petrol Bunk & Bridge over Kanakpura Road - Turn sharp right after crossing this bridge)

On NICE Road after crossing 5-6 Kms, you will see a bridge over the road; immediate after that you need to take left (Signboards can be seen).
Then, go over the bridge and take 2nd left (Which is a wrong way);
You can see this office (Looks like a resort) on your right.

Alternative route : If you are coming from BHEL / Devegowda Petrol Bunk / corporation towards Mysore Road, take left to join NICE road and go straight; you will find this place on your left.

Imp Info :- Its a office; so no restaurent or rest rooms. But, you can pack your food :rules: (Keeping in mind not to spoil the place).

Things to do here :-
- You can play games such as Badminton, cards and others if you carry your own things.
- For children, there is a small park (Picture can be seen below).
- Water Fountains.
- Watch Sunset, lake/pond next to this place.
- Relax or Walk on the green, fresh grass.

After spending sometime and after sunset; we decided to go to Cafe Coffee Day (CCD) on mysore road. Reached CCD after Channapatana and visited a small Toy shop next to it.

Came back before dinner. In short, a quick and nice trip in the evening with family.

Total Distance Travelled:- Around 130 Kms.

It would also be worth going there early in morning for a walk with breakfast packed or to have it at Kamath & come back home. :-)
Would try that next time.:D

Photos enclosed below.

Cheers !

NICE is nice !
You said no restaurants ! Then where did the coffee and the sandwiches come from?

Did you get them packed from CCD?

I mentioned .. we went to Cafe Coffee Day (CCD) afterwards and came back home.

:-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by neo45007 (Post 1818516)
I mentioned .. we went to Cafe Coffee Day (CCD) afterwards and came back home.

:-)

Sorry I missed. Looks like a nice evening jaunt !

Yes, Indeed ! :-)

Nice place to relax and spend some time.

Sweet. Really nice to do something in the outdoors rather than hanging out in a mall. Hope many people do follow suit

Hey, we can have a short t-bhp meet there ! ;-)

Wow this is a NICE find. Thanks for sharing the info..Yes this is a prospective place for quick meets !

Yes indeed. I prefer taking my guests to this place than taking them on busy roads / malls in bangalore. ;-)

Though i saw this place many a times, havent stopped to explore it. I remember seeing a big hoarding of someone infront of it, may be some politicians or guys behind this project.

Next time I shall drop in to give my little son some fun.

Hey that poster was of the owner of this group / company.
Its not there now.

Well, do plan to go there either early morning or during sunset. :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by neo45007 (Post 1896238)
Hey that poster was of the owner of this group / company.
Its not there now.

Well, do plan to go there either early morning or during sunset. :-)

Why? How can we make a visit in basking sun?

basking sun ?

early morning or evening time would be the right time to enjoy walk on green grass or to enjoy weather or to play with kids there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by neo45007 (Post 1897654)
basking sun ?

early morning or evening time would be the right time to enjoy walk on green grass or to enjoy weather or to play with kids there.

Sorry mate. I read dont in place of do. You are right.

I saw some construction of a flyover going close by. Need to be careful at this place esp. near the road edges.