Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th April 2010, 00:22   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalDragon View Post
I would like to update here that they have laid a tar road till Mullayangiri, which was not there earlier, if you see other posts.
Is it done till the parking point?
When I went last year (June), last km was not, and there was wheelspin on the muddy road after rain. And as you said a free fall on one side it was scary, so I asked others to get down. Though I had to go till the parking lot to get the car reversed, it was much better with less load.
Old 11th April 2010, 09:39   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arindamray View Post
Is it done till the parking point?
When I went last year (June), last km was not, and there was wheelspin on the muddy road after rain. And as you said a free fall on one side it was scary, so I asked others to get down. Though I had to go till the parking lot to get the car reversed, it was much better with less load.
Yes, they have made the tar till the parking lot. They are also constructing a proper parking place at the base of the hill, where the stairs start.
Old 1st May 2010, 17:11   #18
BHPian

Nice travelogue DD. But, no updates off late? I have few specific queries, pl respond as we'll going to CKM in this June.

1. Woodway sure looks good. i went through their site, it is mentioned they have policy that guests should stay at least for 3 nights! Is it compulsory? I mean we'll be in CKM for only 2 nights.

2. What other stay options did you see in CKM, may not be homestays, but typical hotels?

3. During rains, will it be possible to drive a Safari to Mulayangiri hill?
Old 3rd May 2012, 17:04   #19
BHPian

Re: A HOT (read Summer) trip to Mesmerizing Chikmagalur in my SX4 VVT

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongDrive lover View Post
Nice travelogue DD. But, no updates off late? I have few specific queries, pl respond as we'll going to CKM in this June.
@LongDrive lover: Did you complete this trip in June? I am planning to be there in early June . Is it a good time to visit CKM?
Old 25th July 2012, 18:00   #20
BHPian

Re: A HOT (read Summer) trip to Mesmerizing Chikmagalur in my SX4 VVT

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakri400 View Post
@LongDrive lover: Did you complete this trip in June? I am planning to be there in early June . Is it a good time to visit CKM?

Sorry, to respond so late. I might have/or had not taken the proposed trip already! No, we didn't visit CKM in June 2010 due to time constraints it was removed from final prog. in our 20 days south family road trip. We visited Coorg., though.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks