Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st June 2010, 10:42   #16
BHPian

Great pics Akroy. I have got a quick question here, are those snakes/elephants real or artificial.

I feel the snake around your neck is artificial am I right? How about the big python, elephant and Aladdin & Jasmine … I feel all of them fishy on photos?

Here we go you got 15min video of this ride on Asia jungles. Put it on, give us some more visual treat.
Old 1st June 2010, 12:48   #17
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Alladin and Jasmine are real. The Big python is real too. The elephant is a robotic one that should move around and make noises as and when people come in front of it. It's a part of the story.
The snakes around their necks are from a shop that sells toys.

And AK! Amazing photos. Disney has changed so much in 8 years! Did you see the fireworks in the night?
Old 1st June 2010, 18:38   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjith.rajaram View Post
Great pics Akroy. I have got a quick question here, are those snakes/elephants real or artificial.

I feel the snake around your neck is artificial am I right? How about the big python, elephant and Aladdin & Jasmine … I feel all of them fishy on photos?

Here we go you got 15min video of this ride on Asia jungles. Put it on, give us some more visual treat.
Aladdin and jasmine are human characters acting, behaving just like the we read and saw about them. All others are artificial but looks so real.

Yes i plan to post the videos. never posted one in TBHP, let me check how I can do it. Will post it after I finish the travelogue. THe last part is coming tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6
Alladin and Jasmine are real. The Big python is real too. The elephant is a robotic one that should move around and make noises as and when people come in front of it. It's a part of the story.
The snakes around their necks are from a shop that sells toys.

And AK! Amazing photos. Disney has changed so much in 8 years! Did you see the fireworks in the night?
Even the python is artificial. Yes we did see the fireworks in the night. It was breathtaking considering the synchronisation at such a large scale. absolutely amazing !!

Abhi

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks