Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th June 2010, 05:58   #61
Team-BHP Support

@fi.robin,

Amazing pictures! Very nice.

@Parag,

It must have great fun growing up there. I am sure, the pride of have stayed there you would be realizing now,
since you have moved out of that place and that you would be missing it!

Many of us when young dont even realize that such places do exist. These places to us, are as per our history text books,
unless our parents take us to these actual place!
Old 4th June 2010, 10:03   #62
Team-BHP Support

Some more Chikmaglur shots from me:

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/trave...ml#post1117952 (River Tern Jungle Lodge, Kemmanugundi and then some…)
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/trave...lur-belur.html (A long weekend trip to Chikmagalur and Belur)
Old 4th June 2010, 12:18   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
@fi.robin,

Amazing pictures! Very nice.

@Parag,

It must have great fun growing up there. I am sure, the pride of have stayed there you would be realizing now,
since you have moved out of that place and that you would be missing it!

Many of us when young dont even realize that such places do exist. These places to us, are as per our history text books,
unless our parents take us to these actual place!
Thanks a lot. Those pictures are of Bhadra forset. But pictures can't capture the enjoyment. You have to be there to experience it. It was wonderful and the weather behaved Scot-ish. Very memorable to say the least.
Old 4th June 2010, 12:35   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
Don't think Ranjith will do that. He doesn't find time to even come to my place. Damn busy.
Hey MS you know why... I have been to Mumbai all of a sudden this weekend so was not able to come home and thats the reason I coming this week end for the meet at any cause... Just to me you again ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
Ranjit,

Thats why I am telling you, on the way back from Mysore go via Belur/Helibeid/CKM.
Take another day off!
Thanks Ampere for the suggestion, but as told before thats not in my hands now 28th June back to office at any cause. FYI even my wife is working she has to report on 28th as well.

Guess I will do it on a long week end. But for sure will not miss it.

Sorry for
Old 4th June 2010, 13:21   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
Nice to hear the lens rentals are catching up in India! Anyway, I have my own 10-20 mm lens. Yet to unleash it in India (since the last 1 year). Waiting desperately for the monsoons.
waiting desperately for the monsoons. Planning to do the Shimoga-Jogfalls-Agumbe trip. And will have a Nikon D 5000 18-55 + 55-200 by then!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks