Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Travelogues (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/)
-   -   Solo drive Chennai-Mumbai-Chennai, A decision made in split second (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/82204-solo-drive-chennai-mumbai-chennai-decision-made-split-second-7.html)

sirajbose 21st July 2010 01:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirajbose (Post 1989909)
Loved your travelogue - I did Mumbai to Chennai this January - solo. And am doing the Chennai to Mumbai route within the next ten days. I am actually planning to start a travelogue for it - something like an advanced travelogue! The last time I did this Chennai to Mumbai trip was in Feb 2008, in my Santro with my wife a full grown labrador!!! This time its going to be only me and my Verna!

Damn! The correct line should have been "in my Santro with my wife and a full grown labrador!!!" lol:

MX6 21st July 2010 11:54

Didn't notice the missing and till you pointed it out.

lol:

StarVegabond 21st July 2010 13:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirajbose (Post 1989909)
The last time I did this Chennai to Mumbai trip was in Feb 2008, in my Santro with my wife a full grown labrador!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirajbose (Post 1989952)
Damn! The correct line should have been "in my Santro with my wife and a full grown labrador!!!" lol:


Bose Babu,

Either you are fearless or have a terrific sense of humor.
First you make an (intentional) mistake and then acknowledge it in the full public view (or virtual forum) and then lol: as well !!

hope that when you go back to Mumbai after 2 days long drive you will get a proper welcome.

ASHISHPALLOD 21st July 2010 13:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirajbose (Post 1989909)
The last time I did this Chennai to Mumbai trip was in Feb 2008, in my Santro with my wife a full grown labrador!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirajbose (Post 1989952)
Damn! The correct line should have been "in my Santro with my wife and a full grown labrador!!!" lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MX6 (Post 1990359)
Didn't notice the missing and till you pointed it out.

lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarVegabond (Post 1990545)
First you make an (intentional) mistake and then acknowledge it in the full public view (or virtual forum) and then lol: as well !!
hope that when you go back to Mumbai after 2 days long drive you will get a proper welcome.


...rl:..........rl:....

You made my day.

I think, unless you pointed out, no one would have realized the mistake.

Rahulkool 21st July 2010 15:17

^^ man that was hilarious :uncontrol

@sirajbose watch what you write, you will end up in great trouble. lol:


PS: Sorry for bold text, somehow i am not able to remove bold.

sirajbose 21st July 2010 19:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by MX6 (Post 1990359)
Didn't notice the missing and till you pointed it out.

lol:

Ummm... Yes I realized that... :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarVegabond (Post 1990545)
Bose Babu,

Either you are fearless or have a terrific sense of humor.
First you make an (intentional) mistake and then acknowledge it in the full public view (or virtual forum) and then lol: as well !!

hope that when you go back to Mumbai after 2 days long drive you will get a proper welcome.

Fearless I am not, so guess I must have a great sense of humor. And by the way it was really unintentional - Kyon jaan le rahe ho meri!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASHISHPALLOD (Post 1990581)
...rl:..........rl:....

You made my day.

I think, unless you pointed out, no one would have realized the mistake.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rahulkool (Post 1990789)
^^ man that was hilarious :uncontrol

@sirajbose watch what you write, you will end up in great trouble. lol:

PS: Sorry for bold text, somehow i am not able to remove bold.

When it comes to our wives - we are always in trouble - for things that we have done or even haven't done - I dare any married man to say otherwise... lol:

ampere 21st July 2010 20:39

Siraj, just dont show this thread to your better half.
Else she becomes the bitter half :uncontrol.

Surprise 12th September 2010 14:53

Went through this again today.

Rahul: How are you managing with little sleeps (2-3 hrs) and driving for the whole next day?

PS: I did browsed the older travelogues & found there is no star ratings for this thread. I was wondering how did that disappeared. Upon my reply, found the 5 star ratings again.

Rahulkool 9th November 2010 12:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Surprise (Post 2066344)
Went through this again today.

Rahul: How are you managing with little sleeps (2-3 hrs) and driving for the whole next day?

PS: I did browsed the older travelogues & found there is no star ratings for this thread. I was wondering how did that disappeared. Upon my reply, found the 5 star ratings again.

Hey, sorry didnt saw you comment till now. I had proper sleep before heading out while coming back to chennai. Yeah on the way to mumbai from bangalore, i had little less sleep but didnt felt sleepy at all, maybe because of all the excitement.

Yeah while coming back inbetween bangalore and chennai around 12:30am i felt little sleepy, i had one red bull in the car, just had that and reached chennai.


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 04:50.