Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th June 2010, 09:18   #76
BHPian

Inder...hold on a minute..I totally forgot that you were also part of the Nagarhole trip and my wife was in all praise about your daughter. I recollect now ! I just showed the pics to my wife
Old 16th June 2010, 09:40   #77
Senior - BHPian

Surprised to see the flow in Jog. It should be flowing much more now a days I beleive, right?
Old 16th June 2010, 10:15   #78
BHPian

No Mahesh, jog will be in full flow after atleast 10 days of heavy rain.

Last edited by asdon : 16th June 2010 at 10:17.
Old 16th June 2010, 10:53   #79
BHPian

Here comes Mr. Zen

Enjoy...
Old 16th June 2010, 10:56   #80
Senior - BHPian

By the way, did you guys notice a house just on the mouth of the falls.

Is that a resort or just someone house. Imagine the view and the feel of staying there, when Jog is at is best
Old 16th June 2010, 11:13   #81
BHPian

Sunflower plantation near Bhadrabati
Attached Thumbnails
2 Days, 24 Hours on the Road, Bangalore to Gokarna-sunflower.jpg  

Old 16th June 2010, 11:13   #82
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Was it really necessary to tail a poor zen for 5 mins and 32 seconds when you had ample time to over take him with him giving you way to pass? Finally he gets worked up at around 3 mins in the video and tries to break loose. Then you catch up again and tail him. Sorry, I didn't find it funny. I do understand that you didn't have any harmful intentions. But, isn't this provoking the zen guy to drive with his heart pumping up faster?
Old 16th June 2010, 11:20   #83
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
Was it really necessary to tail a poor zen for 5 mins and 32 seconds when you had ample time to over take him with him giving you way to pass? Finally he gets worked up at around 3 mins in the video and tries to break loose. Then you catch up again and tail him. Sorry, I didn't find it funny. I do understand that you didn't have any harmful intentions. But, isn't this provoking the zen guy to drive with his heart pumping up faster?
I would request you to read alter and Brandon's last posts, we were driving 1200km and had over taken n number of cars but never did it in a zig zag manner, and this guys just did it and not once but few times, I would have caught those snaps but my camera was not ready that time. And we never scared him with honking or light indications, we just followed him, and then the sensible driver took the control of the car(the evil mind of the zen driver took some rest) and he started following all traffic rules, I feel sometimes these treatments are required to teach them a lesson and their driving may cause harm to others also.
Old 16th June 2010, 11:40   #84
MX6
Senior - BHPian

I agree that you were safe drivers sir. I also agree that you didn't do any zig zag and didn't scare him with honking or flashing your lights. But for me, real fear comes when I notice that some one has been tailing me for over 5 mins. Not being judgemental here. But I feel that it was not worthwhile tailing a driver for over 5 mins to just teach him a lesson. Such people seldom learn. Sorry for the OT.
Yes I did read the whole log and do appreciate that your 1200 kms on many cars did an absolutely great trip! I was amazed especially looking at the photos. I wanted to incidentally drive down from pune to surprise you people at Jog or Gokarna (as I was following your other log of planning as well from the beginning). Last moment I changed plans and drove to MP instead.
Old 16th June 2010, 12:31   #85
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3va View Post
Inder...hold on a minute..I totally forgot that you were also part of the Nagarhole trip and my wife was in all praise about your daughter. I recollect now ! I just showed the pics to my wife
Hey Siva,How are you all doing? Thght will see ya on this trip, It would've been great

Last edited by inder_s1 : 16th June 2010 at 12:34.
Old 16th June 2010, 12:39   #86
BHPian

Quote:
But for me, real fear comes when I notice that some one has been tailing me for over 5 mins.
Do you have a zen by any chance
Just kidding.

Quote:
Such people seldom learn. Sorry for the OT.
Yes they seldom learn since people don't bother to teach them a lesson.Our drive was anyways getting monotonous as the road was butter smooth and we were going at a constant velocity for a long time.This zen guy provided us the entertainment.And we taught him the consequenses of ugly driving on highways.I understand that the feeling was mutual.

Sorry for being OT, but some one has to take these stupid drivers at task before they end up in the accidents thread or put others life at risk.
Old 16th June 2010, 16:15   #87
Senior - BHPian

Any way, lets forget about the Zen guy, where are the rest of the pics guys.

I will be posting more when I get home today.

Unfortunately I am not able to see the video as yet. Will see it once I reach home
Old 16th June 2010, 16:58   #88
BHPian

I am almost exhosted with snaps, have few left will post when will reach home. Will post a video of Jog too(older trip)
Old 16th June 2010, 17:57   #89
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedreamcatcher View Post
By the way, did you guys notice a house just on the mouth of the falls.

Is that a resort or just someone house. Imagine the view and the feel of staying there, when Jog is at is best
This is a IB bunglow called Bombay House I guess.

Guys good trips you all are having all around :(
Old 16th June 2010, 19:49   #90
BHPian

I was doing the same thing once, i saw a person driving insanely tailgating all the car which came on his way. I got so irritated i kept following him keeping just a distance of around 3-15 feets in city, so you know we are not doing high speed, it was under 60 kmph all the way. But he just got a great lesson as i was in my mighty Qualis, and was so closely following him, he feared braking the car, i was all the way looking through his windshield to control my car. I am sure he would think now before driving like this.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks