Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th August 2010, 22:42   #166
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aargee View Post
@RkBharat - Thanks for sharing the detailed info to carry to Leh; Appreciate if you have some more pics on the jerry can. I like to buy 2, if possible. BTW, what's the capacity of each one? 10 Lts?
Those are 25Ltr cans. But experience for these cans for me and another TBhpian is not good. Not worth 1100 Rs. A good plastic can will do the job better. These can leaked

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvkumar View Post
That is a great collection of stuff, Rajiv.
BTW, what is the automatic car starter? How does it work?
Basically its a battery which can be charged from DC or in Car. In case of battery drain. Just plug back this battery in 12V adapter and wait till 10 mins, it gives enough power to crank start the car. Worked well once for my M800. Also it can be used as standby charger for Mobile/camera/laptop when no power in hotel.
Old 4th August 2010, 23:00   #167
BHPian

What a collection

Hi Rajiv,

You have got almost everything in your 'Garage on wheels'.

I think one can get most of these items from two places in Delhi i.e. Karol Bagh and Kashmiri Gate. Will it be possible for you to share the cost and the origin of these items? Like you shared the details of 'Tow cable with D shackle' in Ramkya's thread. It will be really helpful.

Thanks,
IRISH
Old 4th August 2010, 23:11   #168
Distinguished - BHPian

@RKbharat: Next time my car breaks down, i'll get it towed to your place and fix it myself using the your tool kit collection.

Is it also available at rent for fellow bhpians driving to Ladakh?
Old 4th August 2010, 23:17   #169
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkbharat View Post
Based on the idea of Ramky's thread

Some of the tools, there are many more, I will to click them later.
Thundering Typhoons !!! Rajiv, you have the whole works, I need to add a couple of pieces that you have to my list. The set of tools you have is enough to open an authorized service centre

I agree with many others here, your T-logs have one of the best Leh pictures I have seen

--------

Last edited by ramkya1 : 4th August 2010 at 23:19.
Old 5th August 2010, 09:33   #170
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish View Post
I think one can get most of these items from two places in Delhi i.e. Karol Bagh and Kashmiri Gate. Will it be possible for you to share the cost and the origin of these items?
And Mayapuri, I will list down the cost
Quote:
Originally Posted by .anshuman View Post
@RKbharat: Next time my car breaks down, i'll get it towed to your place and fix it myself using the your tool kit collection. Is it also available at rent for fellow bhpians driving to Ladakh?
Anytime Anshuman.
and BTW if you are heading for Leh, better buy all for yourself, bcoz after trip, you will start itching for another and another. You will find reasons to do it again. Like, ah I missed that lake or Pass, or I will do a different route, or I will not do some part this time, or I have a new 4X4 now, etc etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramkya1 View Post

I agree with many others here, your T-logs have one of the best Leh pictures I have seen

--------
Thanks Ramky
Old 5th August 2010, 11:00   #171
Senior - BHPian

Ok, will not consider tis jerry can; what I'm looking is something similar like to carry as much as fuel on both sides of motorcycle. Any suggestions pls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkbharat
In case of battery drain. Just plug back this battery in 12V adapter and wait till 10 mins, it gives enough power to crank start the car.
If the battery is drained, how will the 12V adapter get the power supply from? I couldn't get how it works.
Old 5th August 2010, 12:16   #172
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:

Anytime Anshuman.
and BTW if you are heading for Leh, better buy all for yourself, bcoz after trip, you will start itching for another and another. You will find reasons to do it again. Like, ah I missed that lake or Pass, or I will do a different route, or I will not do some part this time, or I have a new 4X4 now, etc etc
The problem is i have been there already some years ago, now i want to go there every year.
Old 17th January 2012, 00:45   #173
BHPian

Re: rkbharat's photolog for Leh 2010

Quote:
This is how Zozila was:
Zozila pics that you have uploaded are awesome. Too tempting to drive in there.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks