Team-BHP - Live from Spain :)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Travelogues (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/)
-   -   Live from Spain :) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/84043-live-spain-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat (Post 1946564)
Great pics. Spain is a real chill out place. Just be careful of purse snatchers and kids trained to snatch your wallet, especially at ATM's

Oh God!!! so we're not alone in this planet.

@Bharat - in one of the pics I see the cyclists & car on the road(madrid-44). How do the speeding car manage the slow moving cyclists? Atleast in US, the cyclists & pedestrians share common footpath. How about here?

Quote:

Originally Posted by aargee (Post 1948016)
Oh God!!! so we're not alone in this planet.

@Bharat - in one of the pics I see the cyclists & car on the road(madrid-44). How do the speeding car manage the slow moving cyclists? Atleast in US, the cyclists & pedestrians share common footpath. How about here?

As you said, we are not alone in this planet :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by raghu230506 (Post 1947814)

Only bitter experience I had in Spain was when I went to watch Bull fight at Plaza De Toros.

Cheers
Raghu

and what was that, please share

Quote:

Originally Posted by rkbharat (Post 1948185)
and what was that, please share

Oh.

My understanding of Bull fight till then was just what I used to watch, rodeos saving themselves from furious bulls.

I expected the same and went to watch it in Plaza De Toros one weekend, a good colleague (local Spaniard) of mine suggested not to visit as we (Indians) won't like it. I didn't dig much details from her and made a mistake.

Sign board written "Six Bulls to please you"

To have a better glimpse took a ticket for 13.5Euros and was placed third row from the arena. I was shocked to see people actually are trying to kill the bull:Shockked: I never thought of it.

I couldn't bear one and watching other five was something which I cannot and I left the place. I need to search my data, I took a video of it. If found for sure would post it.

Seeing poking, piercing the animal was painful act and I still can't forget it. Audience shouting to "KILL" KILL" in Spanish though was also something I coudn't forget.

One query, is the pic in 38 infront of Palacio de Comunicaciones? It lost it's charm because of the renovation.

Hope you as well have plans to visit Granda, Cordaba, and San-Sabastein.

Enjoy.

In late Jul-Aug 2007, I was making a plan to visit Spain and was scouting for tickets from Aalborg (Denmark) to Malaga (Spain). I was already in Denmark for more than 2 years and had been having regular discussions with my manager to release me and let me go back to India. In August the opportunity presented itself and I jumped to grab it. Thus ended my plans of visiting Spain. I am glad that through this thread I can do that vicariously.

Bharat, great thread!! The pics are amazing.
Could you also include little description about the places you visites, some facts and anecdotes relating to the places?

Hopefully someday I will open a thread for Spain in the travelogues section.

OT: I understand that this was an official visit. Was this for a telecom client? Please feel free to ignore this question if u r not comfortable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by raghu230506 (Post 1948321)

Hope you as well have plans to visit Granda, Cordaba, and San-Sabastein.

Enjoy.

That was not good,

BTW do not have much time in Spain :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by lsp (Post 1953643)
In late Jul-Aug 2007, I was making a plan to visit Spain and was scouting for tickets from Aalborg (Denmark) to Malaga (Spain). I was already in Denmark for more than 2 years and had been having regular discussions with my manager to release me and let me go back to India. In August the opportunity presented itself and I jumped to grab it. Thus ended my plans of visiting Spain. I am glad that through this thread I can do that vicariously.

Bharat, great thread!! The pics are amazing.
Could you also include little description about the places you visites, some facts and anecdotes relating to the places?

Hopefully someday I will open a thread for Spain in the travelogues section.

OT: I understand that this was an official visit. Was this for a telecom client? Please feel free to ignore this question if u r not comfortable.

Yes a trip for Telefonica and Vodafone, I am Pre-Sales and Engagement consultant :)

yesterday I went to Segovia, North to Madrid, a 30 mins from Fast Train from Chamartin station, which is in new Madrid

Live from Spain :)-dsc_3641.jpg

Live from Spain :)-dsc_3740.jpg

Live from Spain :)-dsc_3742.jpg

Live from Spain :)-dsc_3746.jpg

Live from Spain :)-dsc_3754.jpg

Live from Spain :)-dsc_3756.jpg

Live from Spain :)-dsc_3779.jpg

Live from Spain :)-dsc_3810.jpg

Live from Spain :)-dsc_3817.jpg

I'm enjoying Spain through your eyes Rajiv, I wish you'd been at Valencia yesterday though:D - we'd have got some good Formula1 coverage ;)

And once again, great compositions, loved the view from the coffee break!