Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th July 2010, 20:36   #106
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
Anna a few of us here aren't as lucky as you are to do official foreign trips and write travelogues .

Ayya, there is one more lucky guy over here. Guess you haven't visited the business-with-pleasure thread.
Old 25th August 2010, 17:19   #107
BHPian

Hey Really nice Photos. I am also planning a trip to the south east Asia in November. Still researching and shortlisting places to visit. Singapore and Malaysia are a must. Thinking may be Phuket/Bali/Lanchawi etct
Old 25th August 2010, 17:41   #108
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Bali is an amazing place. There are many cheap flights available from Singapore. You can get visa on arrival there I guess (Indonesia used to give VoA to Indian passport holders if they have valid return tickets from Singapore for 10 USD per person). I travelled that way to Batam once. Missed out on Bali. We were also planning a trek to one of the volcanoes in Indonesia, but then last minute activities (volcanic) kept us away.
Old 25th August 2010, 18:04   #109
BHPian

@MX6, what about the activities in Bali? Other than Water related activities, are there any other things to do in Bali? About 3-4 days would be sufficient for these?
Old 25th August 2010, 18:32   #110
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Bali has over 1000 temples. Ancient ones. Bali has very beautiful spots which are picture perfect. Bali is a place where one can embark on a lot of activities.
And if you are travelling with kids, here's a word of caution. Indonesia is a place where one needs to be cautious for obvious reasons. Go only to standard places at right times to ensure you don't have to close your kids eyes every time.
And if your wife is possessive, then be doubly careful as you may be approached by local women.
Old 25th August 2010, 18:37   #111
BHPian

Wow. Thank god i have no kids :-) Anyway, most likely, i will be visiting Bali. I feel its better than Phuket. So i have opened another thread for the same.
Here it is.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks