Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th August 2010, 19:56   #31
BHPian

Route one!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
hey Lightning_Fast,

Could you tell me whether the below one is the same route which you took on your return journey?

I am very familiar with the Bangalore - Hosur - Krishnagiri route. So I have given the route from Krishnagiri till Pondy.

If you could give me a better point to point coverage on the route, will be great.

Route I

Attachment 399495

Route II [thru Mahabalipuram]

Attachment 399497
The first route is the best unless and until you have mahabalipuram on ur list of places to see.
my suggestion is bangalore-krishnagiri-kanchipuram-dindivanam-pondy
on return u can go from pondy to dindivanam instead of going all the way to mahabalipuram through ecr .Incase u do that, you would be saving time, kilometers, fuel and the drive is now nice all the way along except for a few glitches whr the pondy road merges into nh45
Old 4th August 2010, 19:58   #32
BHPian

@swiftnfurious,i have taken the second route as mentioned in google. So it will be blr-Hosur-Krishnagiri on NH7. Take NH46 to Ranipet. Continue further to Kanchipuram. From here on, there is no 4 lane. Through Chengalpattu, reach ECR that leads to Pondicherry. You dont have to touch Mahabalipuram. Good roads all along. Avoid NH66 at any cost.
Old 4th August 2010, 20:17   #33
Distinguished - BHPian

Thanx Man! I hope there will be eough sign boards from ECR to Pndicherry! And hope there is enough [and just enough] rains to keep the climate cool too.
Old 4th August 2010, 20:32   #34
BHPian

I can promise there is one ECR, and once on ECR, you cannot get lost even if you wanted to What i cant promise is the rains Anyways have a great trip mate and rains will make it even better. Looking forward to snaps from you

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks