Team-BHP - 1 Family 1 car 9 Days (MH14, MH43, GJ01, RJ14, UP80, DL01, MP09, Shirdi, MH14) - Live
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Travelogues (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/)
-   -   1 Family 1 car 9 Days (MH14, MH43, GJ01, RJ14, UP80, DL01, MP09, Shirdi, MH14) - Live (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/86289-1-family-1-car-9-days-mh14-mh43-gj01-rj14-up80-dl01-mp09-shirdi-mh14-live.html)

Nearly after 8 months, I managed to get one week off. Boss, thank you so much :)

9 Days : from today to next Sunday the 8th, me and my three ladies (mom, wife and daughter) we are all off to Delhi in my 2008 Optra Magnum.

Here is the detail plan, leave today and stay at uncle's place in navi Mumbai tonight, start early tomorrow and reach to Ahemadabad and meet my dear old friend. Sunday evening check-in into hotel Ramada in pink city Jaipur, a day of site seeing and lots of Rajasthani food. Tuesday visit Tejo Mahalaya in Agra and head towards Delhi, till friday some mind blowing fun at my sis-in-law's place, meet brothers from Royal Beasts and t-bhp. Saturday back in action, longest strech of the tour, 900kms and we reach Indore - stay in hotel Sarovar Portico. Sunday morning Sai Baba darshan in Shirdi and by evening we are back in home, sweet home!!! and Monday onwards usual bakwas life in office...

Magnum is serviced, alignement balancing is done, Camera battery is charged, music is loaded, hotels are booked, our bags are packed and we ready to go in evening :)

All I want to do in this tour is to capture and capture more, and feed you guys with live information, lets see how it goes!!!

Isn't MH43 from Kolhapur? I'm not sure.

Throttleking, wishing you and your family a safe trip ahead. Keep the updates coming.

Congratulations on getting leave.

Wow...a live travelogue. I will be watching it closely. Wish you a very happy and safe journey.

We started little late at 8.30pm and reached my uncle's place at 10.30pm in Nerul. It was fun drive on express way (Magnum's straight line stability is awesome), it was raining cats and dogs, too much fog on the road and traffic. If that was not enough, my recently fitted Phillips 110/100 bulbs gave up bang in the middle of the highway and when I am cruising at 120kmph, this has happened second time and coincidently when I am on highway and its raining. Damn I will never buy those stupid Phillips bulbs again.

Tomorrow we plan to leave early and head straight towards Ahemadabad, I got the spare set of bulbs with me, need to fix those on highway or somewhere near Surat.

My today's quota of pics, my Magnum roaring to go and rainy situation on express-way.

Nice start throttleking! Looking forward to your detailed report on Hotel Ramada stay and Road conditions between Delhi and Indore. Have a safe trip!

Good show Vasuli Anna. but your quota has only 2 photos posted.

Reached Ahemadabad, having ball at friends place. Today proved to be day of full of traffic jam, heavy rain and what not, overall delayed by 5 hours. Having said that, i got some interesting pictures and a story to share with you guys. Just give time till tomorrow to post all of that.

How was the traffic between Mumbai and Ahemedabad and how long does it usually take to cover this distance? No pics for this leg?

Good beginning, and have a safe trip, throttleking.

On the stretch from Agra to Delhi, be prepared for traffic jams as the south-bound carriageway on NH-2 would be partially taken up by kanwariyas. You're likely to face worse traffic slowdown on your way out of Delhi on the return journey on Saturday (7th Aug.), since the kanwar yatra would be at it's peak then, and all highways going out of Delhi would be utterly messed up.

Good start Throttleking,

Looking forward to more pics. Have a safe and rocking trip. Cheers.

Looking to enjoy your holiday along with you. Keep it coming and drive safe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MX6 (Post 2003866)

Kolhapur is MH09 (Hope i am getting your question right.).

Quote:

Originally Posted by throttleking (Post 2004739)
We started little late at 8.30pm and reached my uncle's place at 10.30pm in Nerul. It was fun drive on express way (Magnum's straight line stability is awesome), it was raining cats and dogs, too much fog on the road and traffic. If that was not enough, my recently fitted Phillips 110/100 bulbs gave up bang in the middle of the highway and when I am cruising at 120kmph, this has happened second time and coincidently when I am on highway and its raining. Damn I will never buy those stupid Phillips bulbs again.

Tomorrow we plan to leave early and head straight towards Ahemadabad, I got the spare set of bulbs with me, need to fix those on highway or somewhere near Surat.

My today's quota of pics, my Magnum roaring to go and rainy situation on express-way.

Oh Ya. I will remeber your wheels through out my life - as its not a frequent scene where in i am sitting in car moving at 200 KPH on old mumbai - pune highway. (Members who attended meet at Big Wheels can correlate! )

Awaiting more live photos and log

@sagar,
finally, you are on wheels, tour-de-france oops tour-de-india.clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by throttleking (Post 2003851)
Tuesday visit Tejo Mahalaya in Agra and head towards Delhi,

Tejo mahalaya!!!!

few years back, read one book of Tejo mahalaya vs Taj mahal.

Jai Hind, Jai Maharashtra.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MX6 (Post 2003866)

MH42 -12mati,
MH43-Thane area.

Thanks Idea and AP. But isn't Thane MH04? so many numbers there.