Team-BHP > Travelogues

Search this Thread
Old 20th August 2010, 14:39   #31
BHPian

Sorry for not updating this thread, was busy planning my next trip to Italy.

Ok so after visiting the castle we then went to indian owned hotel for a quick lunch. Had roti and chicken tickaa, after a light meal we then had a briff walk at the centraal and then went back to my hotel at Osolo.

next day was work and then in the evening we again decided to explore the town.
We went to a place called Assiden, there we went to a mountain top , the way to the top of the mountain is through inside of the mountain and the road goes round from inside the mountain, The inside of the mountain is made hollow and the road goes from inside of the mountain to the top.
Attached Thumbnails
My Norway Trip-img_1799.jpg  

My Norway Trip-img_1801.jpg  

My Norway Trip-img_1809.jpg  

My Norway Trip-img_1843.jpg  

My Norway Trip-img_1853.jpg  

My Norway Trip-img_1856.jpg  

My Norway Trip-img_1869.jpg  

My Norway Trip-img_1895.jpg  

Attached Images

Old 11th October 2010, 14:58   #32
BHPian

Hi,
Sorry for not updating this travelogue for long long time as I was travelling all over the world, Italy, Singapore, Japan, Turkey so did not get time to write here.
Ok so here what I am going to do. I am going to finish this tarvelogue in one shot and guess what, I had a send chance to visit Norway and yes I did take the Fjord tour, in fact I am writting this thread when I am still in Norway.
I will be starting a new travelogue on Norway where all the details shall be posted including the cost and how to arrange/ see Fjord in Norway. so just sit back and wait for my edventure in Norway.
Old 11th October 2010, 15:08   #33
BHPian

Ok so after the mounten top sightseeing we had a good hot indian dinner and return back to our hotel. Next day was work and so did not venture out for any sight seeing.In the evening I had my dinner in the hotel itself and went back to sleep.
Next day I left to Netherland.
Guys I am sorry I had to finish this travelogue this soon, as I wanted to start my next travelogue on Norway and its Fjord. I am still in Norway exploring its bueaty and will soon up load the pic soon.

Just wait you all will be blasted with Fjords photos soon.

Uday
Old 11th October 2010, 16:37   #34
BHPian

Uday , excellent photos. Thanks for sharing and keep them coming. By the way , the first photo of the Swiss Air bird which is captioned at my flight from Mumbai to Zurich. Well it can't be possible. That is an A320 in capable of the flight. You probably flew an A330 (also two engined) but much bigger and capable of much longer distances than the A320. Couldn't resist...Kaa Karein..plane dekhkar control hee nahi hota
Old 12th October 2010, 11:03   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambivalent_98 View Post
Uday , excellent photos. Thanks for sharing and keep them coming. By the way , the first photo of the Swiss Air bird which is captioned at my flight from Mumbai to Zurich. Well it can't be possible. That is an A320 in capable of the flight. You probably flew an A330 (also two engined) but much bigger and capable of much longer distances than the A320. Couldn't resist...Kaa Karein..plane dekhkar control hee nahi hota
Oh I did not know this, may be I have capture the wrong plane. Thx for correcting me.
Old 12th October 2010, 12:22   #36
Senior - BHPian

Excellent pics. Nice to see that pics are doing the talking part.

Can you share more details like costs etc if its fine with you? Are you exploring Europe/part of Europe or what?

Now you are off to Italy. I hope you will cover that too.
Old 12th October 2010, 14:31   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaureanBull View Post
Excellent pics. Nice to see that pics are doing the talking part.

Can you share more details like costs etc if its fine with you? Are you exploring Europe/part of Europe or what?

Now you are off to Italy. I hope you will cover that too.
I shall tell you the cost part for Fjords tour and all the details when I start my new travelogue on Norway. I was in Italy for about one week, then to Japan, Singapore, Turkey, then again Japan and now I am in Norway. Its business tours and not my personal tour.
Norway in famous for Fjord and every thing from hotels to city bus to taxi to fjord tours cost will be shared here so that every one will be benifited. Please be informed that Norway in very, very costly. Just to give you insite, One way taxi fare ( about 15 Km ) will cost you around 10,000 rs.

Most Viewed