Team-BHP - Africa - Endless Plains
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Travelogues (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/)
-   -   Africa - Endless Plains (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/86972-africa-endless-plains.html)

hey,
just posting some photos of a sojourn in 2007.hope you guys like it and would welcome any comments.Ta

African safari......I guess...bring it on..am all eyes for it.
Cheers, Sid

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this. Thanks.

Liked the giraffe. Looks like it had a hair-dressing done :D

Which place / country is this? The first picture is taken from a top of a mountain and there appears to be nothing in there - just a road to eternity?

Nice Pics.. looking at the size of elephant ears i get a feeling its AfricA..
keep posting!!!

AFRICA! One place which is in my mind for long. I'm not sure whether I'd ever get a chance to go there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vrprabhu (Post 2021714)
Liked the giraffe. Looks like it had a hair-dressing done :D

Which place / country is this? The first picture is taken from a top of a mountain and there appears to be nothing in there - just a road to eternity?

its serengeti in Tanzania....yup its a road to eternity but wait till u see the jam lol:

yes gentlemen, Africa it is.One for the bucket list i guess. will try and post some details later till then enjoyy the photos.Ta

I guess Africa too. An african safari. Bring on the elephants. Hey by the way, tomtom is a GPS navigation device in UK!

some more for your viewing pleasure

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightening-Fast (Post 2021839)
I guess Africa too. An african safari. Bring on the elephants. Hey by the way, tomtom is a GPS navigation device in UK!

yup u have caught on fast>> tomtom the saviour of relationships and marital bliss on the road.:D

@Lightening-Fast. That is exactly why tomtom has chosen that handle I guess :D

@Tomtom - Serengeti, Mombasa and Masai Mara are my dream destinations. I'm hooked on to this one. This is one place where I might never be able to go. That makes it even more special. Roll out the photos pal.

Very nice! please upload more pictures.

For a moment I read the thread title as "Endless Pains" and was a bit worried before opening the thread..

@MX6 add Ngorongoro to that list too... I wish I could do an Africa trip one day!

Wow! Talk about wild life photography...

And, flamingoes - the greater flamingo, reputed to be one of the most timid and elusive birds!

Here is one shot of the flamingoes from India - picture thanks to Sukiwa, a fellow t-bhpian

Africa - Endless Plains-img_3462.jpg

Hey tomtom, Keep sharing the pictures of the African plains.. i am hooked too..

I envy Africa a lot, I beleive it's pretty easy to photograph and film the wildlife in African plains compared to the thick forest of India.

Wish I could visit Africa sometime soon.

hi i am not sure if i am doing this right or not as i have already recieved a warning,,,still trying to get to terms with the setup...not too savvy at the moment about all this.
Quote:

Originally Posted by tomtom (Post 2021856)
some more for your viewing pleasure

yup u have caught on fast>> tomtom the saviour of relationships and marital bliss on the road.:D

Hi tomtom

wonderful pictures, i would love if you can add some description and details about you trip, travel schedule, destination details, accomodation, safari details, food, culture in africa etc.

thanks for sharing. rating 5 star just for the images.

Awesome...looking at the pics, my heart went. Ahh-freak-aaa. I just want to go there once in a life time and freak out. Awesome place, closest you can get to the wild nature.