Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th September 2010, 15:06   #16
Team-BHP Support

Oh my god! What a place!! Excellent shots and panos are looking really nice. Great going.
Old 9th September 2010, 19:19   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen View Post
Oh my god! What a place!! Excellent shots and panos are looking really nice. Great going.
Thanks Rudra. Few more
Back to Sangla-200.jpg

Back to Sangla-220.jpg

Back to Sangla-158.jpg

Back to Sangla-159.jpg

Back to Sangla-160.jpg

Back to Sangla-161.jpg

Back to Sangla-162.jpg

Back to Sangla-163.jpg
On our way back, couldn't resit Hatu. Although it was a long journey, but we thought its just 8 kms. The experience was really spiritual. With nobody around and the mountain top surrounded by thick fog and the temple in sight. We sat there for a while without sating anything, just experiencing the long lost silence. Even now when I think of that moment, it makes me feel really good.

Back to Sangla-170.jpg

Back to Sangla-171.jpg

Back to Sangla-172.jpg

Back to Sangla-176.jpg

Back to Sangla-178.jpg

Back to Sangla-179.jpg

Back to Sangla-180.jpg

Back to Sangla-182.jpg

Back to Sangla-182a.jpg

Back to Sangla-183.jpg
Old 9th September 2010, 20:47   #18
cLJ
BHPian

Excellent photos. Good landscaping and a nice place to visit. Waiting more photos.
Old 9th September 2010, 21:18   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cLJ View Post
Excellent photos. Good landscaping and a nice place to visit. Waiting more photos.
Thanks CLJ. I have shared all the photos I had. I mean I have more, but these are the best ones out of the lot.
Old 9th September 2010, 21:25   #20
Senior - BHPian

Dalbir, excellent pics!

What was the equipment you used? How long was the trip and where did you guys stay? Can you throw some light on that?

Let the rest of the pics also flow in.
Old 10th September 2010, 17:29   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaureanBull View Post
Dalbir, excellent pics!

What was the equipment you used? How long was the trip and where did you guys stay? Can you throw some light on that?

Let the rest of the pics also flow in.
Thanks Taurean
We used two cameras - Cannon & Fujifilm. The trip was 4 days long, we started from Gurgaon at around 8:30 pm on 1st Sep and reached Shimla at 5:30 am on 2nd Sep. Parked our jeep little before Naldehra for a some rest as it was not feasible to get a hotel in the morning for 2-3 hours. We started our journey after 3 hrs of rest and reached Sangla by 5pm. Next day was spent exploring the valley and third day we stared our journey back home. On our way we coudn't resist Hatu peak, we reached Shimla via Narkanda by 8:30pm. And on 4th day, we headed straight home with wonderful memories of Sangla.
In Sangla, we stayed at Igloo camps (not recommended) for the 1st day and 2nd day we stayed in Parasol Camps at Rakchamm, highly recommended for its food, hospitality, cleanliness and location.
Old 10th September 2010, 18:07   #22
akp
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallbir View Post
Thanks Taurean
We used two cameras - Cannon & Fujifilm.
Both Canon and Fuji have such wide range of cameras, unless you specify the model/lens etc, thats like not answering his question at all!

Thanks dallbir for sharing your pictures from the trip. We had been to Chitkul in June and your pictures from there and the Sangla-Chitkul route are making me want to go there again. How was the climb to Hatu after the rains?

Quote:
..2nd day we stayed in Parasol Camps at Rakchamm, highly recommended for its food, hospitality, cleanliness and location.
Mind sharing contact number, tariff etc?
Old 13th September 2010, 13:46   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by akp View Post
Both Canon and Fuji have such wide range of cameras, unless you specify the model/lens etc, thats like not answering his question at all!

Thanks dallbir for sharing your pictures from the trip. We had been to Chitkul in June and your pictures from there and the Sangla-Chitkul route are making me want to go there again. How was the climb to Hatu after the rains?

Mind sharing contact number, tariff etc?
I used a Cannon A620, don't remember Fujifilm model, belonged to one of the guys u see in photographs.

The climb to Hatu was fantastic, scary at some places though. The road was much better then expected, not even a single pothole. Just had one small bad stretch, where road base was loosing grip.

Contact for Parasol - 09816515006, 09459039800, 09971347774 (Delhi No.)
Tariff - Rs. 1200/camp, excluding food
Food quality - Very good

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks