Team-BHP > Travelogues

Search this Thread
Old 28th September 2010, 16:00   #31
BHPian

HI @KRRAJ,
We are planning to take this trip over this weekend. can you share the route you took from bangalore and return. Also let us know if you had visited Hindupur as I heard it is also closer to Lepakshi and has some good spots to visit?
Old 28th September 2010, 16:47   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anandg View Post
HI @KRRAJ,
We are planning to take this trip over this weekend. can you share the route you took from bangalore and return. Also let us know if you had visited Hindupur as I heard it is also closer to Lepakshi and has some good spots to visit?
Hi Anand,

Let me clarify that I have been never to this place, but know the route

You have to take the NH7 that goes to Hyderabad from Hebbal flyover and be on it till you reach the first Toll Gate. After the Toll gate, some distance ahead you get RAXA academy and you got to take the first left after it. Lots of trucks parked there I believe.

You can PM This thread starter or ampere for precise landmarks.
Old 28th September 2010, 17:03   #33
Team-BHP Support

That is perfectly right. Drive till the first toll gate without any fear of where to turn! After toll gate as KRR said, you will hit Raxa and then and followed by an APTDC hotel on the left. The left turn is next to this hotel.

Road is good up to some distance and then deteriorates, But I think it can be managed. Definitely worth a visit!

Most Viewed