Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st October 2010, 11:28   #16
BHPian

Thanks @Gansan: I wish I knew the secret to the great NMR ride. However will ensure for the next time.

@kannan666: we stayed at Sagar resorts
Sagar Holiday resorts: Ooty resort stay, south India
View from the room, balcony, dining room is awesome. What is missing out is the good upkeep of the rooms and the hotel.

I forgot to mention an accident. Just when we reached Sagar resort and I had parked the vehicle, my son who was holding my Blackberry (and guiding me with Google maps) came out running from the other side and had to dead stop in his tracks because he did not notice a speeding Innova coming from behind. All his excitement and nervousness was transferred to the Blackberry pouch, BB popped out, landed right in front of the right front wheel and Innova went over it. I watched with horror (my 2 week old BB) and hoped that innova's back wheel will miss the BB. Meanwhile my wife saw this incident and she instinctly told the innova driver to stop. And how accurate that driver was, he stopped the vehicle right when the rear wheel was on the TOP of BB.

Then he backed the car and I gingerly picked up the BB, hoping for the worst. Suddenly at that time, the phone rang and the caller was no one else but the Sagar Resorts guys asking when are we reaching.

BB was pretty sturdy, its LCD had cracked and I had to live with a patchy screen with lots of violet lines, however remaining entire set was fine and even the camera worked just right.
Old 1st October 2010, 12:41   #17
Team-BHP Support

Sagar is the one with the Ketti Valley view right?
I could see it while on the train ride from Ooty to Conoor.
Old 1st October 2010, 21:26   #18
BHPian

Sagar Resort

@Ampere: Yes Sagar Resort indeed has the view of ketty valley/

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks