Team-BHP - [DRIVOBLOG|➨] Hilltorqueing after Siliguri
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Travelogues (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/)
-   -   [DRIVOBLOG|➨] Hilltorqueing after Siliguri (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/90381-drivoblog-hilltorqueing-after-siliguri.html)

Presenting [DRIVOBLOG|➨] Hilltorqueing after Siliguri, a trip that I had undertaken during end of Last Year 2010.

It was my last Hill Drive with the Toyota Innova. The tyres got deep gashes after being driven over the Darjeeling Railway Tracks.

There were no visible tourists due to Gorkhaland Matter. Communicating with Locals at regular intervals helped a lot to ward hostility away. We neither made it all the way to Darjeeling, nor Gangtok. But we enjoyed the drives and the climate transitions.

Another drivoblog coming...

Is Innova still with you? In your FIGO thread you said it was SOLD.

What boss, first "Munni" then Anjaana Anjaani andnow "Gorkhaland". You seriously having a whale of a time. Keep it up.

BTW what software did you use to stitch the Hairpin snap?

Somehow i am getting confused - Munni is not Anjani and Anjana is Anjani with Munni?

BT - keep it going - Drive safe. Hope to see you soon.

MC - Innova is sold - these are from his earlier Roadotravelogic when he owned the Torquonova.

BT - the D'-D' twins from Jadavpur - how do you know them?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MileCruncher (Post 2102837)
What boss, first "Munni" then Anjaana Anjaani andnow "Gorkhaland". You seriously having a whale of a time. Keep it up.

BTW what software did you use to stitch the Hairpin snap?

This one is 'Chumki' my neighbor. I used 'Autostich' for the Pan shot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by anujmishra (Post 2102696)
Another drivoblog coming...

Is Innova still with you? In your FIGO thread you said it was SOLD.

Innova Sold few months back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by planet_rocker (Post 2102891)
Somehow i am getting confused - Munni is not Anjani and Anjana is Anjani with Munni?

BT - keep it going - Drive safe. Hope to see you soon.

MC - Innova is sold - these are from his earlier Roadotravelogic when he owned the Torquonova.

BT - the D'-D' twins from Jadavpur - how do you know them?

Hey PR you are speaking my language!

Well its like this: 'Munni dreams, Munni femalometers'

I know the DD Twins from JU for a year now. A photosession of them is long due. They are called 'Twinkanya' by me. Mention them 'twinkanya' and they will pop their eyes. :D

And How do you know them?

Quote:

Anjaani is different from Munni. Check out the video on his other thread to know more :D
Quote:

I know Sir. I was even party to his decision process to buy the Figo and then had a ride in it during my Kolkata visit. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by btirthankar (Post 2102914)
This one is 'Chumki' my neighbor.

My my - you must be on a roll BT :D 'chumki' as in 'twinkle'? :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by btirthankar (Post 2102914)
I know the DD Twins from JU for a year now. A photosession of them is long due. They are called 'Twinkanya' by me. Mention them 'twinkanya' and they will pop their eyes.

And How do you know them?

I know the look-a-like-a-looka twins through a common friend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MileCruncher (Post 2102924)
I know Sir. I was even party to his decision process to buy the Figo and then had a ride in it during my Kolkata visit.

Oops! i was answering to Anujmishra.

Here is the video of Chasing the Darjeeling Toytrain

YouTube - Chasing Darjeeling Toy Train in an Innova

Two sets of DDs in a single Day. the DD Twinkanya and the Double Drivoblogs, way to go btirthankar.

BTW I am still confused on the other drivolblog between A & M. Different people or same person (does not appear to be the case) and who was the navigator?? Now to me A looks like C. So are they the twinkanyas? :uncontrol (read this smiley as my interpretation for going crazy).

I guess I will stop for now and just sit back and wait for the remainder of your drivoblogs and hope that all will be revealed in good time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by khoj (Post 2103586)
Two sets of DDs in a single Day. the DD Twinkanya and the Double Drivoblogs, way to go btirthankar.

BTW I am still confused on the other drivolblog between A & M. Different people or same person (does not appear to be the case) and who was the navigator?? Now to me A looks like C. So are they the twinkanyas? :uncontrol (read this smiley as my interpretation for going crazy).

I guess I will stop for now and just sit back and wait for the remainder of your drivoblogs and hope that all will be revealed in good time.

The Navigator was Anaida of course, as she is of ASOMese origin.

Aaaah the fog lifts and the Sun shines again.... now I will sleep easy lol: